𝗘𝗥𝗔𝗧𝗢

𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗐𝖾𝗋𝖾 𝖱𝗈𝗆𝖾𝗈, 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗐𝖾𝗋𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝗋𝗈𝗐𝗂𝗇' 𝗉𝖾𝖻𝖻𝗅𝖾𝗌,
𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗆𝗒 𝖽𝖺𝖽𝖽𝗒 𝗌𝖺𝗂𝖽, "𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗒 𝖺𝗐𝖺𝗒 𝖿𝗋𝗈𝗆 𝖩𝗎𝗅𝗂𝖾𝗍,"
𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗂 𝗐𝖺𝗌 𝖼𝗋𝗒𝗂𝗇' 𝗈𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗂𝗋𝖼𝖺𝗌𝖾,
𝖻𝖾𝗀𝗀𝗂𝗇' 𝗒𝗈𝗎, "𝗉𝗅𝖾𝖺𝗌𝖾 𝖽𝗈𝗇'𝗍 𝗀𝗈, "

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗦𝗼𝗻𝗴, 𝘵𝘢𝘺𝘭𝘰𝘳 𝘴𝘸𝘪𝘧𝘵

𝗣𝗼𝗹𝗮𝗿𝗶𝘀 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝗱 up towards the stars

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

𝗣𝗼𝗹𝗮𝗿𝗶𝘀 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝗱 up towards the stars. Night was her domain, she knew, and yet it was so horribly lonely. Annabeth and Percy were asleep beneath the tree branch she lounged on, but she couldn't bring herself to follow them into slumber. There wasn't much reason to stay up. No message would be coming from her mother tonight. In fact, Urania had gone suspiciously quiet over the past couple of days. The only hint of help she got from her mother was directions on her globe, which really made her think about how much Urania did. Were her powers in command of the map? Or was it her mother?

Polaris didn't know which she'd rather. She'd always felt tired after using the orb, but she'd assumed it was normal fatigue from her unfortunately genetic habit of staying up late.

It didn't matter that much. The orb had been pointing them north for the past three days, and finally they began to see a city on the horizon. Polaris (the star) pointing, unfaltering, towards Seattle.

They'd make it into the city in the morning. For now, though, Polaris took watch, letting her right leg dangle over the side of the branch. She didn't watch her surroundings, like a normal guard might; instead, her eyes scanned over the stars. Genia or the Huntresses would warn her of danger, she knew, even if her mother didn't.

So, she waited and watched, trying to ignore the boiling feeling in her gut that was telling her she was running out of time.

𝗔𝗻𝗻𝗮𝗯𝗲𝘁𝗵 𝗱𝗼𝗲𝘀𝗻'𝘁 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 how to go about telling Polaris that she and Percy are in love with her. It couldn't be a casual thing, that much she knew.

She snorted, trying to imagine it. Hey, Polaris, Percy and I really love you and want you to join our relationship. She didn't see it going well. Polaris would think they were joking, and she'd laugh about it, but when she thought no one was looking, her smile would fall. Yeah, no. They'd have to be sincere, and Annabeth would have to make sure Percy didn't make a joke like he always did out of nerves.

"Hey, Polaris?" she murmured. The three of them were walking alongside a road, shadows elongated by the sunrise. "Can we talk?"

Annabeth caught Polaris's eyes then, and they flashed with fear. She was expecting the worst, and Annabeth's heart panged. She was roughly 89% sure (95% on a good day) sure that Polaris reciprocated their feelings, but Polaris didn't know. She was apparently resigned to waiting it out, letting Percy and Annabeth date without ever saying anything. Annabeth didn't know how to feel about that.

𝘴𝓽ꪖ𝘳ꪶ𝓲ᧁꫝ𝓽 ➪ 𝙿.𝙹. + 𝙿.𝚂. + 𝙰.𝙲. [𝟷.𝟻]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें