(fucking witch)

I reach my hands up and loop them around his neck, dragging his head down to mine so I could look him into the eyes better.

I had his full attention, his eyes a vibrant shade of green and completely captivated with mine, "Are you going to be a good boy and get in the bath?" I say softly, fingers coming through the hair at his nape.

He groans through a smirk, "Yes," He says and I smile thinking I've finally won, before he adds on the next part, "mommy." He says through a smirk, and I drop my arms from his neck with an eye roll.

He laughs and I glare at him, pulling off the rest of my clothes and fluffing my hair, "Strip." I demand feeling the bath water and switching off the tap, satisfied with the temperature.

He mutters something under his breath as I watch him pull off his shirt, his abs flexing with the move.

Fuck, I know I said no sex in the bath but... did I just fuck myself over?

I clench my jaw and Gigi, the observant fuck, seems to notice. He smirks at me and looks me directly in the eyes as he slips off his own sweats and boxers.

Don't look down. Don't look down.

I looked down.

Fuck, I'm no better than a man-

Before my eyes can look up to his face again, Gigi approaches me and picks me up, making me grasp onto his biceps to keep balanced.

With one large step, he brings us into the bathtub, the warm water slowly submerging us chest deep.

Well, me chest deep. The water for Gigi only ended mid torso, the tall fuck.

He grins down at me, as I rearrange myself on his lap, straddling his thighs, his prominently hard dick resting between our stomachs.

"You wanna do something about that? It could get uncomfortable?" Gigi teases, nodding down between us, and I look up at him innocently, pressing my front onto him, pushing down on his dick even more.

He hisses slightly through a clenched jaw, "About what?" I blink at him unknowingly, and he looks at me in frustration.

I give him a smile and reach my hands up into his hair. "I like the long look..." I mutter and his hands come to rest comfortably on my hips.

"Yeah?" He asks and I nod.

I grab a hair tie from my wrist and scoop some of it back, sitting up higher so I can reach the back of his head.

I arrange his hair, well aware my tits are in his face right now but he takes advantage of it, gripping my back and sucking one of my nipples into his mouth.

I can't help but arch my back into him, groaning slightly as I tie his hair out of his face.

My hands fall to his shoulders to hold on, letting him suck on me for a bit- cause it felt fucking good I won't lie.

Gigi hums approvingly at my decision, pulling me further into his mouth and sucking harder.

This boy definitely has a mommy kink-

I sit back down fully eventually, Gigi letting go of my nipple with a frustrated whine yet looking down at me with dark eyes, but I just tilt my head and assess his new hairstyle.

"You look like Eren Jaeger." I smile and he scrunches his nose. "I like it."

"But Eren isn't your favourite." He says back to me, rubbing circles on my hips, "I want to be your favourite."