sunset (dreamnap)

"Sap, look! The sky's so pretty!" Dream called, looking out over the bay.

The sun was setting. Shades of orange, red, yellow, and pink set the sky on fire, and it reminded Dream of Sapnap.

Sapnap turned to look at Dream, and he smiled. He couldn't help but think that Dream looked ridiculously pretty outlined by the sunset.

"It's gorgeous, Dream. You're right," Sapnap said, walking over to Dream and standing next to him.

Dream smiled, looking at the man next to him. "It's like you. All fiery, I mean."

"Oh really? That's cool," Sapnap said, chuckling a bit. "It looks good outlining you."

"Thanks." Dream rolled his eyes, his cheeks going the smallest bit pink.

The two turned to look at the sunset, standing in pleasant silence. Dream wasn't sure if it was just the air or if it was something else, but the only thing he wanted in that moment was to kiss Sapnap. He'd wanted to before, but the desire was stronger then than it had ever been before.

"Sapnap?"

Sapnap turned to look at Dream. "Yeah?"

Dream looked Sapnap in the eyes. "Is it bad that I really wanna kiss you right now?"

Sapnap chuckled.

"Not at all."

>----<

multiple updates today! pretty pog lol

~m