Nothing what you doing?

Fixing me and Lennox something to eat.

You and Lennox, y'all back good?

It's a long story, but for the most part I guess. He's been over here for the last 3 days.

That's what's up, but Ali and East want to fly all of us out to LA tomorrow night on Ali's private jet. Are y'all down?

Hell yea, well I know I am, I don't too much know about Lennox.

Convince him to come. You know it's me and Genesis's birthday weekend. Sunny skies and fresh air is what we all need.

I'll ask him then text you and let you know what he says.

Ok let me know.

Alright.

I hung up the phone and Legend walked in the room.

You call Lo?

Yea, I just got off the phone with her, she's down she's going to see if Lennox wants to go. She's about to ask him and see what he says.

She back talking to him.

Yea, he's been at her house for the last three days.

Oh straight up?

Yea, what's the issue?

There isn't one. Me and G bouta go to Regina's I'll be back.

I've met your father and his wife, but I still have yet to meet her.

I guess you'll meet her when the time is right.

Why not right now?

Nah.

So I'm not worth meeting your mom?

I never said that. I just never let Regina into my personal world. That ain't the type of relationship we got.

But I thought you said you all were getting better and trying to build a bond.

We are.

Sooooo, why not let me meet her?

Alright Hope damn, come on.

I changed my pants and put on some shoes. Legend drove because he said Genesis didn't know how to visit for a few then move around. He said every time they went over Regina's Genesis would wanna stay for hours and he wasn't doing that.

We pulled up to their moms house and got out the car, then went in.

Big fella what you doing over here with my mama, y'all bet not be tryna rekindle no old flames I'm not having it Genesis told their mom and some man whom I'm sure was Genesis's father.

They grown as hell shut up Legend told him dapping up Genesis's dad and only speaking to Regina.

I take it your Hope she said walking over towards me.

Yea, I told her slightly smiling.

Well I'm Regina, nice to finally meet you.

Same here Ms.Regina, I've been trying to get your son to introduce us for a while.

If it was up to him it would never happen. Legend doesn't like me to be involved with anything that means something to him.

Well he can hang that up. We're meeting now.

A girl with her own mind, I love that. We can't let these men think they run everything.

Not at all.