19

Dominic's POV

"you need serious help, that girl loves you and you treat her like shit," Emma was scolding me as I cleaned the dust off of my drum set. I rolled my eyes at her each time another words flew out her mouth.

"Emma, its non of your business," I whined. she pierced her burning blue eyes into my skin, and with anger the next words that flew out of her mouth left me stuck. 

"I hope you know she was pregnant," she coldly laughed at how idiotic I was being. I felt the lump in my throat form from her words. and even worse the past tense she was using. "was".

"What do you mean was?" I asked, and stood up with a rush; regretting it instantly because I felt myself get lightheaded but I didn't let Emma know that. 

"oh I don't know, maybe If you gave a fuck about her you would know," she spit and stomped her way inside the house; making sure to slam the door behind her.

I sighed and slouched back into my seat. I felt horrible because I hadn't talked to Selah in a good couple of weeks and to think all this happened because of me, made me want to die inside. 

I didn't deserve her, I know I'm too wishy washy, and bipolar. but man did I feel some type of way toward her. I was just scared. 

scared of abandonment. but all along the only person doing the abandonment, was me. leaving her by herself, giving her the cold shoulder, and acting like she was the last resort to everything. when in reality she was the very first.

I contemplated a little bit before getting up, and placing my feet on my skateboard before skating my way to her apartment. 

approaching her door, I sighed deeply before knocking. I heard shuffling behind the door before it finally opened revealing Selah with her hair in a messy bun and dried tears stuck on her face.

her face dropped once she saw it was me, and tried to slam the door in my face. but my not caught it before it could fully close. "Selah, let me talk to you please," I whimpered.

"I don't wanna talk to you, Dominic," she spit but you could hear the slight sob that wanted to come from her mouth. "just leave," she cried. my heart broke into pieces hearing how bad she wanted nothing to do with me.

I finally just pushed the door open; making her stumble back a little bit. "I wanna talk," I warned. she gulped and sat down on the couch quietly as I shut the front door.

"I'm sorry," I started out as I took a seat next to her. "I know I've been treating you like shit, and im so sorry-" I tried to apologize but she interrupted me.

"you don't get to say that to me," she mumbled, "do you know what I have been through, just to satisfy you?!" she screamed, spit flying from her mouth. "you have no idea how much I hate you right now," her eyes burned into my skin It was like I could literally feel my skin heating up. "I could kill you," she threatened.

I gulped and watched as angry tears streamed down her face. "I'm sorry," is all I could say. I didn't know what I could say to fix this feud between us.

"I got an abortion because of you," she cried. "and I've been going through hell trying to tell myself its not my fault for taking my baby's life, but it is," she was now uncontrollably sobbing and I felt like I had damaged every part of her.

she wasn't the quiet girl I had met when I first ran into her. she was now broken, and scared to trust. all because of me.

and in reality, I was now the one that drove someone away. she was willing to stay with me through everything, even after I took her virginity and left her like she was nothing. 

"so excuse me, if I don't want to fucking talk to you," she sniffled and stood up.

"Selah, please don't," I murmured. "what can I do to make things right?" I was now tearing up. I knew I would never find a girl like this again. who was willing to change who they were for me.

she looked at me as I began to kneel in front of her for forgiveness. I grabbed her hands in mine and let myself cry into her lap. I heard her sniffle but soon her hands found their way around mine tightly.

"dom, don't," she cried. 

"please, selah," I whimpered.

I looked up at her and one of her tears dropped onto my cheek. "I just can't forgive you,"

vote and comment