4

Selah's POV

3:33AM

"yeah, i'm not very close with my mom," our conversation stared to drift off because i could tell his eyes were starting to weigh down on him.

"i don't even talk to my parents," he admitted, my mouth pursed. i didn't know what to say because i had both of my parents in my life so i had nothing to say to his statement.

"i'm sorry to hear that," he relaxed his body against the couch, and threw one arm behind his head to get comfortable.

"you mind if i crash here?" his eyebrow flicked up. with a shrug i said yes, since it was already late.

"did you walk here?" i asked, i had gotten up looking out the window not seeing any form of transportation.

i heard him laugh from behind me. "yeah sorry, i don't have a vehicle like you," my eyes would eventually get stuck behind my head as many times i rolled my eyes at him for his sly remarks.

the moonlight glistening in against his face, his face tattoos becoming more prominent. i found myself wondering where he came from in the first place.

"what made you want to get the apple sign on your face?" i quickly covered my mouth with my hand, realizing i had let an intrusive thought fall out of my mouth.

his fingers played with the ends of his hair. "got it for my sister," he bluntly said. i felt bad so i quickly found my way to sit next to him; he positioned his body upward so i had more room to sit next to him.

"i'm sorry, i didn't mean to say that or blurt that out. i shouldn't have-" i ranted but he quickly shut me up by placing his tattooed hand against my shoulder.

"it's fine, i didn't find it offensive," a sigh of relief came from my lips. i didn't know whether it was a sensitive subject or not but i didn't want to take the chances. "i got it for my sister, she passed away," with the extra information he had just given me i felt a pint of guilt hit me.

i knew he had only told me because he could feel the curiosity still lingering around us.

"i'm sorry for your loss," my heart ached in sympathy for him.

my eyes wondered around his body as he positioned to lay back down again. my body moved back a bit so he had room to spread his legs.

his legs rubbed up against mine by accident and i felt my cheeks heat up with the physical touch of not only another human being but..

him.

coughing on my spit; i stood up. "i'm going to head to my room," a sly smile played on my face. the shimmering look in his dark brown eyes trailed down my body.

still had on the clothes i wore from when i had visited the pool earlier, the dangling of my belly button piercing glistened in the moonlight that came from the window.

it was strange because he was the first person to ever step foot in my apartment. also the first to hold a conversation with me without thinking i was weird or boring.

"what are you thinking about?" his question snapped me out of my daze.

"oh my god, i'm sorry," with panic i hadn't realized i was just staring at him while a couple minutes ago i was supposed to be in my room already.

my heel turned quickly making my way to my room, about to shut my door but dominic's hand stopped the door from fully closing.

i stepped back as he crept into my room, "what are you doing?" with worry, wondering what he was doing; genuinely.

he shrugged and stood just a couple inches away from me. "there's something weird but good about you," he admitted.

i didn't know whether to take offense and kick him out of my apartment or say thank you. "okay?" the awkward laugh that was about to erupt from my lips was interrupted when his lips connected to mine.

my eyes shot open. i had never had my first kiss before.

but i let him. his hands trailed up to my face and my eyes fluttered closed melting into the kiss.

my arms wrapped around his neck, pulling him closer in so that his tongue gently slid into my mouth.

a quiet whimper came from my lips when his hands suddenly trailed down to my hips  pulling me closer to his waist.

he was probably expecting more so i quickly pulled away. "dom," the words wouldn't make their way out of my mouth. the beating of my heart was racing , i couldn't think straight.

"i'm sorry," he shook his head in guilt. my mind technically read his, i could tell he felt bad for kissing me without giving me a fair warning.

but i wanted him to know i enjoyed it, so i pulled him in for another one.

vote and comment <3