12

Selah's POV

"get up you have class," dom was shaking me from side to side trying to get me awake, but in my mind I actually was debating whether or not to get up and go to class or just stay in bed and feel the warmth of his body up against mine.

it was cute how he was caring about if I missed class. so I woke up for his sake; leaving him feeling accomplished.

"I'm up, I'm up," I groaned; swatting his hand away. "I wish I could stay here with you all day," I groaned once again, I heard him chuckle from beside me which made it even harder for me to get up because I wanted to listen to him all day.

"how about this, you can listen to my music while in class, it'll go by fast and you can hear my voice," I turned toward him and pressed a firm kiss against his lips.

he moaned into it, feeling the sudden heat wave that went through both of us as soon as our bodies connected to one another. "oh mr. Fike, your voice all day? how can I turn that down?" I pulled away with a sly smirk on my face.

he playfully shoved me causing me to fall out of the bed with a loud thud.

"here, hand me your phone," he ushered and I stood up handing him my phone while I dusted myself off. "I'll download my music in your library, so you can listen to it even when you don't have great service," he smiled up at me; handing my phone back to me.

looking over to my clock it read 6:50AM, I mentally groaned, "dom, my class isn't for another two hours," with a fake pout I straddled his lap and wrapped my arms around his shoulders.

he laughed, "figured you could use some girl time to get ready," I rolled my eyes at him and kissed his cheek.

"you're so thoughtful,"

"hm, am I?" he teased; slipping a hand into my pj bottoms. to his surprise I was wearing no underwear. "are you on birth control?" he asked before stopping himself from teasing me.

I awkwardly laughed, "no."

he sucked in a breath, "I cam in you yesterday, selah," with a sigh of disbelief.

"I know, but it'll be fine," I ushered, he just shook his head. "you're the one who asked if you could cum in me, and it was the heat of the moment so of course I said yes," I was ranting at this point hoping he wouldn't be upset by an honest mistake.

"I know, I-i just wasn't thinking," he looked up at me, "you think you could handle me as your baby daddy?" he laughed, I punched his arm playfully and shrugged.

"I don't know, maybe, you're crazy," I smirked.

I sucked in a breath as he slipped his hand back into my pants and began massaging my heat. "oh yeah, how crazy?" he murmured against my lips.

my eyebrows furrowed in pleasure. "s-so crazy," I moaned, my body already shaking from his fingers dancing around me in a figure eight motion. "but so good," I whimpered, and rocked my hips back and forth so his fingers would glide across my entrance; teasing myself.

when I had finally had enough of the teasing I pushed him back onto the bed. I took it upon myself to take his t-shirt and shorts off, so he had nothing left on but his pair of Calvin Klein boxers.

I slowly slipped out of my clothes so his eyes could admire me, how my body glistened in his eyes. I wanted him to physically be ill at the fact he couldn't just have me right at this moment. "stop teasing, sel," he snapped; grabbing my hips moving them slightly against him.

I just smirked as I removed my last piece of clothing, sitting up a bit I pulled his boxers down to his ankles.

I let my heat sit on top of him, letting the pulse of it massage my aching core. I batted my eyelashes down at him as I leaned down to give him a rough but sweet kiss.

I finally grabbed his dick in my cold hand as we made out, letting it slip into me. his face screwed up in pleasure cause his lips to disconnect from mine. "you fit me so good," I moaned.

his hands roaming to my ass, giving it a firm smack. I was definitely feeling confident at this moment, my hands trailing up my chest to play with my nipples as he looked at me in awe.

moaning his name as my hips came up and down on top of him. his finger nails were dragging across my back, as he gritted his teeth against each other; trying not to moan.

"say my name," I moaned against his lips, after i had brung my face down to his. he moaned it as expected which made me roll my eyes in the back of my head from the cockiness I had just felt, feeling the power I had over him made me feel so good on the inside.

I grabbed his face in my hands, causing him to look at my while I still rode him. "open your mouth," I smirked, and he did so allowing me to spit into his mouth.

he seemed taken back by my action but in a good way from the fact he had flipped me over, now drilling into me as his hand held my neck tightly. "o-oh my god," I could get no words out from how rough he was going. the mix of pain and pleasure flowing through my body all at once was driving me crazy.

he coldly laughed as he now was holding my hips down to the bed while he thrusted in and out of me, "I'm nutting inside of you," he flatly said with a low grunt. I felt myself heat up, loving the way he felt when he emptied himself inside of me.

"do it then, I wanna have your b-babies," I cried out, that was his last straw before orgasming inside of me letting my name flow from his lips; loudly.

and with that I felt my body shake and tense up as I cam onto him as well.

he looked down at me while we breathed heavily; sweaty hair sticking to our foreheads. "there's no doubt you're not about to be pregnant right now," he shook his head.

I shrugged and pulled his down on top of me. "doesn't matter to me," I murmured. he just planted a kiss on my lips, finally letting himself slip out of me.

I moaned into his mouth as he moved, the feeling of his curved dick made me want to keep it in me for safe keeping. "you're the crazy one," he admitted.

I rolled my eyes, "if you say so,"

-

vote and comment <3