16

Selah's POV

"i don't need your help," i groaned and pushed dominic away from me.

"well it looks like it since you just threw up all over me," he was bargaining with me and i wanted him to shut his mouth before i threw up again.

"no one asked," and i rolled my eyes walking away from me.

and with that i heard him huff behind me. "selah, maybe you should hop in the bath," emma butted in, rubbing her hand against my shoulder to comfort me.

i just nodded not wanting to argue, so i let her lead me up the stairs to the bathroom.

once she got the bath water running she allowed me to step into it, letting the water take over my body. "i'll leave you to it, just call out if you need anything," she smiled and walked out of the bathroom; closing the door behind her.

but with my luck, dominic entered the bathroom shortly after. "dom, get out," i huffed, my eyes burning into his as his lingered on my exposed body.

"or what?" he snapped, and you could physically see the smoke coming from his ears; sensing how mad he was.

"oh please, you have no reason to be mad," i turned my eyes to myself so i could clean my body.

"you could have at least texted me back," crossing his arms over one another, he sat down at the edge of the tub.

i felt his hand hover over my shoulder and i quickly snatched my body away from him. "don't touch me,"

he huffed and put his hands down to his side. "are you pregnant?" his eyes played a worrier look on them now and with that i could almost hear his heart beating through his chest.

"i fucking hope not, i'd probably end up raising the baby on my own," i shrugged with sarcasm laced in my voice.

he murmured,"no you wouldn't," and i just laughed at his response. because he seemed to forget what he said to me when i had asked him what he would actually do if i was pregnant.

"oh right, because you expect me to get an abortion?" he looked away suddenly, and i knew he was thinking about what i just said.

his attitude changed into sadness, "i didn't mean that,"

"they why say it? do you know how bad that hurt me? how bad YOU hurt me?" i wanted him to feel every piece of pain i felt, so if getting an abortion would make him feel my type of pain i would gladly do it.

"because i have problems, sel, i don't mean to," he sighed, and didn't dare look me in the eyes.

"you don't mean to?!" i wanted to take my anger out on him, hit him, hurt him. "so you decide to take all your problems out on the only person who truly cares about you, that's what helps you sleep at night?"

"no-"

"don't even say anything else, just leave me alone. i don't know why you came in here in the first place," i turned away from him, tears of anger welding in my eyes and gently falling into the calm bath water.

"selah, i do love you," he cried. "and i'm sorry, i don't know what's wrong with me. i don't want to lose you," i could hear him sniffle. but i still didn't make eye contact. i didn't want him to know he was making it 10x harder to get him to leave.

"well i don't wanna be just friends with you, dom. so it's nothing then." i kept it short with him.

he sighed and stood up. "i want to be in the babies life if you decide to keep it," he said.

"what if i'm not even pregnant?" he was acting like he could just tell, "calling me fat?" i tried to tease.

which made him mumble a laugh but he soon shut his mouth. "well you didn't just throw up just because,"

"i threw up because i saw you," i stated honestly, and he almost physically stumbled back from my words.

and he just scoffed and walking out of the bathroom; leaving me by myself.

i rolled my eyes and sighed.

i eventually called Emma into the bathroom for assistance. "what's up?" she peaked her head in.

"got a pregnancy test i can use?"

-
vote and comment <3