I pushed him, now rather harshly. He stumbled to the side with quiet snickering, I myself sighing to him, "You know, some day you need to stop acting like a chil— ah!"

I felt suddenly my legs leave the ground, everything around me turning just one big mess. I couldn't tell what way I was or what had happened, my hands drooping on each side of my head.

I had been swept from the ground, now hanging down from a rope that kept my leg imprisoned in a tight knot. Though it didn't seem like I was in danger, Leonel's mocking laughter was heard from the side of me. Meanwhile someone grown-up mumbled to the others, "Be careful everyone, there's boobytraps."

I lifted my head to send my flashing eyes towards my mate, my cheeks blushing from the blood that was rushing to my head, "Shut up!"

Leonel danced forwards, tapping my cheek with a croon, "Aren't you cute?"

I smacked the back of his head with my hand, Leonel instantly cringing, "Get me down!"

I hissed to him, now really irritated. I could feel the pressure and warmness intensifying in my head as all my blood travelled downwards, my blue eyes dizzily glancing the ground.  My raven black hair was gracing the leaves and tiny plants, probably a spider on its way there. My guns, knives and guns were strapped to me tightly, otherwise my outfit consisted of black sweater and pants.

The grinning male right before me took a hold of the rope with his other hand, starting to jiggle me around, "Ask nicely."

I swear to God I could've slaughtered him.

"Fuck my ass, will I! Now get the fuck—" I yelled to him, grabbing a hold of his sweater at the same time. He smiled down to me, knowing exactly what kind of rage storm he had ignited, "I'm going to fucking kill you!"

I cursed, a lot.

It probably looked very comical. But I wasn't feeling comical.

"Leon!" I punched him to his stomach, not making him even flinch. He took a hold of my hand with a smile, also reaching for the other one. The man pulled me against his chest, after that starting to undo the knot while keeping a hold of me, "And don't dare to drop me."

I snapped, my face being pressed against his legs. It was unbearably embarrassing, the other warriors waiting and securing our surroundings while I would be lowered to the ground. Some of them were trying to hold their smiles, others mockingly laughing at me. The first people mentioned actually liked me somewhat, the latter not so much. And this definitely wasn't anyhow making me seem better.

At least I had the privilege to shout to the Royal, punch him and curse him.

I felt the knot on my leg loosen, soon the pressure disappearing altogether. Leonel hummed to me an 'okay' and gently turned me sideways. I pushed him away immediately, annoyedly grumbling as I got my balance back. My head felt a bit dizzy as I turned around, ready to smack the other man for the thousandth time.

Though I had no time for that, the bush next to us starting to shake vividly.

And after that,  it was just pure chaos.

I didn't even realise what happened as Leonel took me by shoulders, throwing me to the ground. I was met with leaves and needles, sounds of roaring and shouting filling my ears. The ground beneath me wavered like an elephant would've been running right past us, my eyes flicking up with the speed of a lightning  as I tried to get myself up from the ground.

Though I froze the second I had a vision of my surroundings, my adrenaline shotting to the skies. Our warriors were now most of them turned into their wolf form, battling against unfamiliar ones. Where our pack's fur was mostly dark brown or black, these were coloured like sand. They attacked us, outnumbering every single one of us. Some had only one in their neck while the other had three or four, blood gushing all over and matting the ground. There were screams; pain, lust. Everything.