Naruto of course had loved the new home, he spent all week running around, playing everywhere and loved the large yard. There was a few trees and he kept on trying to climb them, he kept falling but he only dusted himself off and tried again. It was like he refused to ever let anything beat him, something Kakashi knew he got from his biological father.

For that year he also started Naruto on his training, he was only focusing on physical skills at the moment, when he was a bit older he would train Naruto in chakra. He still went on mission and apparently Naruto had taken a liking to his 'uncle Gai', although Kakashi refused to let him be alone with Naruto for more than a week. It had taken Kakashi over a week to 'unbrainwash' him from Gai's influence that first time. Iruka still helped out as well, and Naruto at least had someone to play with at times thanks to young boy.

Although Naruto had trouble making some friends, sometimes other kids would bully him or pick on him, others would just ignore him. Kakashi knew that the kids were most likely told this by their parents who were in turned 'warned' about Naruto by certain members of the council. Kakashi really wanted to shove a kunai into those men but he knew that technically they hadn't broken any laws. He just hated how Naruto would look so lonely at times when he thought no one was looking.

Kakashi was brought out of his memories seeing Naruto panting and sweating and figured it was enough for the day. "Okay Naruto good work, I want you to shower and change and for doing such a good job, I'm taking you to the park today."

"Really? Cool! Thanks dad!" He ran off suddenly filled with new energy. Kakashi smiled behind his mask at the boy's antics.

Meanwhile across the city at the same park that a lot of families brought their children too, another parent was with her own daughter that day.

The young Hinata Hyuga had been taken to the park by her mother this day, the young girl was never very good with other people, unlike the rest of her clan she was always shy around others even the other children of the branch family. But because she was of the main house the children were wary of playing with her so she was left alone a lot. Thankfully her mother noticed this and took her out with other children now and then, the only problem was Hinata was too shy to go up most of the time. She would play by herself at times wishing she could just go up to someone making a friend.

At the moment she was watching a group of kids play and she wanted to join in but she was too afraid. What if they didn't like her? What if she said something stupid and they made fun of her? What if she wasn't any good and they didn't want her to play? Thoughts like this plagued her entire life as far back as she could tell.

So she sat with her mother who was worried about her daughter. Hannah Hyuga had hoped that getting away from the clan home would help her daughter be more open but she seemed to be having some trouble here as well. She knew that her daughter was a very kind girl and would make lots of friends if only she wasn't so shy. Honestly she didn't know where she got it from, or why she was like that. She knew that her husband was worried as well, especially if the clan elders thought that their daughter wasn't good enough to be the heir and maybe another member of the family should take the role.

She knew that her husband never liked the cage bird technique used on the rest of the family and certainly didn't want them to bare it like his twin brother and his family had to.

She stood up and Hinata did the same without a word, "Why don't we get something to drink?"

"O-okay mommy," She said in her usual quiet voice.

They walked on and she noticed a tall man with large silver hair with a small blonde boy. It was a bit odd, the man had a mask on despite him being in more casual wear and had a headband over his eye. The boy had blonde hair and strange markings on his face, with a black shirt with an orange swirl pattern on them.