21. Haiku.

So...here i was. In the Hokage's office, barbecue sauce on my titties...wait, didn't I make this joke already?

Whatever.

Hiruzen slammed his hand on the desk, attracting my attention. His pipe was letting out smoke with every word, each angrier than the other.

"Oi! Y/n! Are you even listening to me?!"

"Yee..."

He exasperatedly sighed and rubbed his forehead with a hand.

"You want me to take in Rougue Shinobi from another nation?!

Are you mad?!

The fact that they're rougue shinobi is the least of our concerns...but this may strike a war!

The Village Hidden in the Mist and their allies would never accept something like this!

Do you have any idea what you're asking me?"

"Yee..."

Hehe! I live to annoy him.

Hiruzen grew a tick mark. He was shaking with anger, his desk following suit. He lunged at y/n, hovering over his desk, and grabbed them by the neck and started squeezing. Hard.

Seems like i won't be living for long...this old man has a strong grip.

"I'm going to kill you if you don't kill me first!"

He squeezed harder, shaking the Migite to and fro.

It's making me dizzy...Do you see a god damn 'shake before use' sticker on me you old fuck! Is what i would have said if my air ways weren't being constricted right now.

My, unfortunately, long hair, as it grew extremely fast, as always, fell in front of my face. Obstructing everyone from seeing my glory.

A knock on the door. It creaked open, and in walked Morino Ibiki.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I'm fucked.

I struggled, trying to pry off Hiruzen's death grip on my neck. My hair now completely covering my face, I probably looked like that girl ghost who lives in a vcr.

Ibiki stopped mid-step in the doorway. Looking at the frankly, amusing scene.

He couldn't help but smirk. The sadist. He's having fun watching me being tortured like this.

"Is this a bad time, Hokage-sama?"

Hiruzen left my windpipe alone, letting me go, and straightened his clothes, patting away invisible dirt, and then he sat back down.

Y/n, on the other hand, was frothing at the mouth on the ground. Face down ass up. Twitching and eyes rolled into the back of the head. Hair still hiding their identity.

"No, not at all, Ibiki. Please, enter."

Ibiki's smirk widened; he made his way inside, and took a glance at the, probably, alive person with a great tush, or so they would describe it themselves.

'That kid...could it be the Migite? I wasn't here last time for the Jonin meeting. However rumor has it that the Migite is really young.

I'm curious to see what this kid can do.'

However, he, Morino Ibiki could not see the Migites face.

Behind him was Zabuza and Haku, who leisurely walked inside. And...two other people i recognized. It's those two...what were their names?

"I got what I needed. And I've made the report, Hokage-sama."

Ibiki walked forward, and put some papers on the Hokage's desk. Hiruzen nodded, looking at the papers. Taking one and examining it.