13.3 Naruto: After Training Training.

This takes place before the Land of Waves.

Chapter Edited

Naruto sighed as he hanged upside-down from a tree, rope wrapped around his left ankle. He was out, blue dye on his clothes.

He pouted, and crossed his arms. Team 7 was doing kenjutsu and and taijutsu training, so no genjutsu, ninjutsu or fuinjutsu allowed. He wasn't even allowed to make shadow clones, which sucked.

They all had toy weapons, toy as in the weapons were equipped with hidden paint tubes, they were all still extremely sharp and deadly, except the bo staff and gauntlets, of course; they all had weapons, except Naruto, who was too late to grab one. There were five weapons in total, two kunai, a pair of metal gauntlets, a katana, and a bo staff. Although they weren't outright given to them, they had to get them. And he got none because of that selfish Sasuke! GRAAAHHH!

Naruto tried to untie the rope himself, but he failed miserably, so he's waiting for one of his teammates to show up. Talking about his teammates; a loud 'SHAAANNAAARROOOO!' as a tree flew from the forest right in his direction, taking out half of the tree Naruto was tied on clean off, like a sword would cut through butter, thankfully, it took the half that Naruto wasn't tied to.

Naruto, now scared, and now definitely traumatized by Sakura and her monster strength, nearly peed himself, and swore to never get the pink haired girl angry.

Four blurry objects ran from the forest into the clearing; Naruto watched in awe and slight jealousy of his teammates, as he was first to be taken out and not truly participate.

He watched as a blur stopped in the middle of the clearing, the blur itself none other than Kakashi, looking worse for wear, he was visibly tired, breathing like he ran a marathon, sweaty and dirty, but no paint on him. He had a 'toy' metal bo staff in his hands, eyes narrowed, as he watched the other three blurs come to a standstill.

Behind him was Sasuke, his kunai in his hands, to his left was Y/n, a really sharp katana, with two bells on the end of the handle, and then there was her, Sakura, to his right. Sakura was the biggest problem, her taijutsu was getting pretty good, and her strength was growing exponentially by the day. While her skill wasn't on par with his, yet, he'd give her a year before she catches up to him, her pure physical strength is, honestly, terrifying.

Sakura was first to attack, she ran head on towards Kakashi, and went on with a flurry of fast attacks, Kakashi managed to either block, dodge or deflect her attacks.

Kakashi saw the opportunity, he jumped jumped, front flipping over Sakura as she punched, surprising her. He quickly tapped the end of the staff to her back, blue paint staining her pink clothes.

"Gah! That's cold!"

Sakura exclaimed as she fell down, green paint on her gauntlets and ground.

Kakashi's feet touched the ground, but he wasn't given a second to breath as Sasuke ran right in front of him, crouched, and jumped, kunai ready to slash. He leaned backwards dodging the flying deadly teenager; using Sakura's but as a prop to keep his balance. Sasuke flew over the two of them; Sakura ate grass.

"Gahk!"

Kakashi realized that there was another deadly teenager. He smirked behind the mask, he was prepared. Y/n was right in front of him, eyes normal, sword mid slash; Kakashi used Sakura's tush as a prop once again, pushing off of it, and front flipping over y/n. Making the girl eat dirt.

"Brgh!"

Mid air, Kakashi quickly pointed the staff at y/n's head, nearly tapping them with the end of the staff and covering their head in paint, but just as he was about to, a kunai flew by his head, nearly hitting him as he dodged it by moving his head to the side, but in the process, he didn't manage to hit y/n.