20. Ah...of Course. He's A Tsundere.

So...here i am. In a towel and nothing else.. Just after taking a shower, dripping wet...with two rouge nin bowing to me. And thanking me. One more willingly than the other.

Haku was holding Zabuza's head down, while he desperately tried to resist, only to fail miserably.

"We thank you. Migite-dono."

"Like hell we do!"

Haku pinched Zabuza's ear, and tugged. Zabuza made like pig and squealed in pain. Trying to pry off Haku's hand, but failing.

Haku side eyed Zabuza, to wich the older of the two pouted like a six year old, and breguginly thanked me.

"T-thank you..."

Haku pulled harder on Zabuza's ear.

"Aaahck! Fine! Thank you Migite-san!"

"And?"

Haku raised a brow at Zabuza. Zabuza gulped the lump in his throat.

"And thank you for...saving us from that parasitic bitch... And offering to take us to the leaf as shinobi...and giving us a second chance..."

Haku let go of Zabuza's ear. And softly kissed the man's cheek. Zabuza was fifty shades of red. But said nothing.

"That's nice and all...but why do yoU HAVE TO TELL ME THAT WHEN I JUST GOT OUT OF THE BATH!?"

*

Well, that was an interaction. It's been about a day and a half after Gato was killed.

Zabuza and Haku are now part of the group. I'm surprised that Tazuna and his family are alright with housing some of the people that wanted a member of their family dead. But they seemed somewhat alright with the idea.

Team seven had no complaints either. Actually, Naruto pretty much begged for them. Not that i didn't have my own plans for them, i did. They'll come in very useful during the Chunin exams.

Things have been pretty calm. Tazuna still had to find out about Inari sooner or later. He was mad that Inari got hurt, and thankful that Inari is alright.

Inari himself doesn't remember what happened. Seems like either he just doesn't remember because of the jutsu...maybe. Or because it was too traumatic. And really, I hope he doesn't remember.

However, i still have to talk with the others about how i brought Inari back. I mean, it's not every day that someone comes back to life.

I've already told them about Ai. And that 'Dead Woman'. Kakashi and Zabuza told me about her.

She was Aburame Mushi. The little sister of Shibi Aburame, the father of Shino.

That explains the bugs...she was a rouge shinobi. She defected a while ago. She quickly became an A rank threat in the Bingo Book. She's that high just because of her Secret Aburame jutsu. It makes her more bug like, obviously. And she also apparently stole a Broodmother. The giant worm she had in her eye. Urgh... Just thinking about it.

She also infected Haku with a poisonous insect. She was working for Gato, and forced Zabuza and Haku into doing her dirty work. Same with Ai.

Gato held the andidote and held the two hostage. That's what Haku took from Gato on the bridge.

But Ai...she was infected for a long time already. Zabuza said he remembered a kid that was always around Mushi.

I'm not sure if there was a cure...and to be honest. I'm not sure if what I've done is correct. I traded one life for another.

Maybe Ai could have survived, and made it through...although i highly doubt it. The way her brain looked...i probably shouldn't think about it too much. Things happen.