13.2 Sasuke : Do you know that feeling?

This takes place before the Land Of Waves.

EDITED. FINAL VERSION(MAYBE)

Do you know that feeling? The one when you're being watched.

I was bored. There's not much to do here in the Leaf, no movie theaters, least ones with good movies, that is. No amusement parks, no malls, no-well there are parks, except it's full of little kids. There's nothing truly interesting going on, and to be honest, let's keep it that way. Still, when you exhausted all your available books and the library is closed, and none will train with you because of some myth called 'sleep' and 'rest', there's not much to do around here; maybe if you're lucky you're going to see a public squabble that will act as your k-drama for a few minutes. That or some restaurants that serve bad food will be your entertainment for the day. Except Ichikaru's, Naruto has impeccable taste in ramen. However, I'm not hungry. And Kakashi banned me from training and studying. Apparently i need 'to take a break once in a while.'

So here I am walking the late night walk. Just aimlessly walking in the night, watching the people go about their... Night i suppose. When there were people. There's only one place that has constant traffic at this hour, the red light district. Clubs of all kinds, high end restaurants, and 'adult establishments'.

And considering how young I look, there's no way I'll be let in any of those.

I sighed. I, myself was just walking by a restaurant. Not looking ahead, but at the people, you can tell a lot by how people look. Like that person with- But when you don't look ahead, you end up crashing into people. And that's what just happened to me. I slammed into someone, well, slamming is bit of an exaggeration, more like bumped. Yet the person still fell.

I immediately turned to look and apologize.

"I'm so sorry!-Sasuke?..."

It was the misunderstood emo boy. What was he doing here? I extended my hand to help him. I half expected him not to take it, but he did. I pulled him up, surprising him with how much force i exerted into pulling him up. Sasuke cleared his throat, and spoke.

"Hi, y/n. What are you doing here?"

He's not looking at me, but he is looking everywhere else.

"I was bored and wanted to go out for a walk and do some people watching.

How about you?"

He scoffed, and the embarrassment on his face was extremely visible. Red ears and red cheeks. All the while pouting. Sakura would kill for what I'm seeing right now.

"Hn!"

And he stormed past me.

Wow...

I decided to follow.

What? You thought I'd just leave? After seeing how embarrassed he looks, no way. He's hiding something, and I'm bored.

"Stop following me."

Sasuke didn't turn around to say that, he just kept walking.

"I'm not following you."

"Tsk."

He kept going, and i followed.

I followed him out of the crowded area, and down the street. I followed him to the convenience store. And i bought myself a candy bar. He actually waited for me. Then I followed him to the park, it was empty, the only light came from the moon. He sat down on a bench, under a tree, and I sat next to him.He opened what he bought, a bag of chips, and he started eating. What flavor? Pickles... I don't judge. I've had them before, in my other world. They were salty and a little sour. Nothing spectacular. I unwrapped my chocolate bar, it was just chocolate. Milk chocolate. Nothing special. I was about to break some pieces, but Sasuke did it first, breaking some and eating it...