Ibinaba na niya ang tawag at sinimulang ikabit ang mga gamit sa kaniyang katawan. Dalawang 45 caliber gun ang inilagay niya sa kaniyang holster sa magkabilang hita niya, dahil nakadamit naman siya ng bestida, hindi iyon madaling makita.

On her wrist, she put on her watch and open it, a detail of the transaction was directly transmitted. She even put on her earpiece, and after she finished everything, she slowly walked out of her balcony.

She knows very well that there's a men around the perimeter and CCTV's are around the whole mansion. Napangisi na lamang siya nang tuluyan siyang nakalabas ng mansyon.

She booked a cab and went to the Port of Piraeus, the largest port in Greece. The taxi driver was glancing at her from time to time and she gets a little bit irritated.

"Stop staring and just drive, stupid!" she hissed with annoyance. "Continue glancing and I won't hesitate to rip off your eyeballs," coldly, she added.

"Mi dispiace, signora. Non riesco proprio a immaginare cI'm sorry, ma'amhe tu sia così perfettamente sbalorditivo."  I'm sorry, ma'am. I just can't imagine you're so perfectly stunning.

She rolled her eyes and ignore what the driver said. She just looks at the scenery on the road and for about a minute, she touches her wristwatch and her forehead knitted because her friend sent her a photo of Alexander with a woman in his arms.

"Damn, what a shameless man..." she mumbled out of annoyance, "Che brutta creatura arrogante!" What an arrogant ugly creature!

A few moments later, she arrived at the port where the transaction is going to happen between Alexander and the drug syndicate. Bumaba siya sa taxi at binayaran ang driver.

Luminga-linga siya sa paligid, nagtago siya isang malaking lalagyan ng tone-toneladang isda dahil may sasakyan na paparating. She turn on her earpiece and wristwatch to look every corner of the port.

Narinig niyang nagsalita si Dana mula sa kaniyang suot na earpiece. "They just arrive, Agent Dekémvrios. There's a change of location, they won't have a transaction in just a port..." imporma ng kaibigan.

Nagsalubong ang kaniyang kilay. "What? What the hell, Dana! I'm wearing a dress and I'm not supposed to swim on the water, okay?! Why didn't you tell me earlier?" inis na sambit niya sa kaibigan.

"We can't contact you earlier because we turn down your location, King of Vander Mafia's men were roaming around the port. They were scattered everywhere and I tried to hack their system but I can't infiltrate it because the security system has a lot of bugs and viruses."

"Damn, this is hell or this is just a trap..." she said, unbelievably.

"1 percent, Agent Dekémvrios, maybe it is a trap and Alexander Adamos needs to survive in the transaction so better work your ass off, milady."

Napabuntong hininga si Helen. "Do I have a backup?" she asked. "If none, then it is good, I'll just swim."

"Yes, there is. Some of them are pretending to be a fisherman and there's a boat waiting for you at the dock." Dana informed.

"Copy that."

Naglakad si Helen patungo sa dock nang walang nakakapansin sa kaniya. Nakita niya ang ibang mga kasamahan na naroon sa pantalan at nagtungo siya sa isang bangka.

"Good luck, Agent Dekémvrios," sambit ng kasama, "the transaction is just 20 miles away from the port and I have a gut feeling that is just a trap for Alexander Adamos."