Yea dad, that situation destroyed me.

No, that situation tried to destroy you. What it did was made you one of the strongest people I know. You still found a way to wake up and go on. You didn't let what you endured stop you from living your life. When you were a little girl I remember how you would have to many baby dolls to count, you would feed them, do their hair, make sure their clothes were nice, love them and even neatly tuck them in their baby beds at night. I'll never forget the time Legend hid one of your baby dolls and you couldn't find her. I thought you would have a heart attack the way you cried because your baby was lost. When he finally got her you begged me and your mom to take her to the doctor with you and we did just that. The nurse at your appointment checked her for you and everything. Even as a little girl all you wanted to be was a mommy. Don't give that sick bastard lulu that kind of power over you. I'm able to wake up every day in here with a smile on my face because I know that every moment I spend in here is worth it. If I could do it all over again I would 100xs the same way every single time. Noodle what you went through was unimaginable and even after all this time when I think about it I shed a fear tears. But it gives me peace knowing that I put his ass six feet under. I still believe that with all my heart you'd be the best mother ever. Your kids bring a love into your life like something you've never known. Now I'm not saying go out and give this Lennox character a football team full of babies, but your beautiful, smart, loyal and a wonderful woman, any man would be thrilled to make you their wife and the mother of their kids so don't be so dismissive of it. When the time is right and when your really ready don't be afraid to let it happen, promise me that ok?

Ok, I promise, I love you dad and I miss you so much.

I love you more noodle and you can't possibly miss me as much as I miss you.

I spent the remainder time of the visit talking about any and everything with my dad. Just like I knew it he made me feel so much better and this visit was exactly what I needed. Once I left the prison I decided to do a little shopping then go out to dinner by myself. It was relaxing and just what I needed to get my mind off of Lennox.

Here you are my waitress said handing me my bill.

I looked inside my purse and handed her the money. I don't need any change.

Omg why are these people still trying to come out to eat like there isn't a severe flood and thunderstorm warning, I was hoping they were going to let us go home early.

Wow really I said looking out the big windows that surrounded the restaurant, and indeed the sky was becoming very dark. I didn't even know that.

Yea, they've been talking about it on the news all day and they sent warnings out via text.

Well let me get my butt home. I hate driving in the rain.

Be careful and drive safe.

Thank you I said getting up from the table and leaving the restaurant. By the time I got home you would have thought it was 10 at night how dark it was when it wasn't even five yet. I ended up cleaning my entire house and ran me a bubble bath. After I got out I poured me a glass of wine and got in my bed and turned on good girls, I was indeed obsessed with Rio.

The rain had finally started and it was coming down hard, the sounds of it hitting my bedroom window instantly put me to sleep.

My eyes slowly opened and my room was dark, the only light that could be seen came from the screensaver that was on my tv. It was still raining hard but I could hear sounds from a car radio that was being played outside. I checked my phone and it was a little after 11, I had been sleep for hours. I got out my bed and walked over to the window and looked out of it.