The Audience with Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR Part Two

Ξεκινήστε από την αρχή

"She will have her suite and you will have your suite and that will be it." Lord Charles Andrew JR tells his son.

I have been taking to Lord Bourbon and he has two daughters of marriable age and so does Lord Reginald Grey and so does Lord Jeremiah Collins." Lord Charles Andrew JR states.

"I won't marry unless I can marry Karissa and if I can't I just won' t marry at all." Lord Andrew Charles tells his father .

"If you don't choose. You will give me no choice but to choose for you." Lord Charles Andrew JR tells him.

"I will leave Star Base 12 and go to Lady Charlotte Augusta on StarBase 10 where I will be welcome." Lord Andrew Charles states.

"Did you ever think about me when you married her, and she was my second mother."  Lord Andrew Charles asks his father.

"One by one you married off my brothers and sisters to either women or men they didn't love. " Lord Andrew Charles explains " You married mother and loved another." 

Lord Charles Andrew looks at his cousin, Lord Richard William Carey, and asks "Isn't there anything you can do?" 

"I have promised Karissa that I won't interfere what she has decided." Lord Richard William explains " I will do this much I will bring her to Norfolk Estate, and she can explain to everyone."

"Fair enough, Lord Richard William Carey." Lord Charles Andrew JR tells his cousin.

______________________________________________________________________________

Lord Richard William with Karissa, Lord David William Beck and Lt Kevin Thomas Riley travel out to Norfolk Estate from Bedford Territory and Lord David William Beck and Lord Richard William Carey escort Karissa into the drawing room and following behind is Lt. Kevin Thomas Riley.

The gentlemen bow and Karissa curtsy to Lord Charles Andrew JR and Lady Patricia and Lord Charles Andrew JR asks, "How has my son offended you Mademoiselle Karissa?"

"Your Grace. Lord Andrew Charles is arrogant and pompous." Karissa explains.

"I am touched that he has falling in love with me but if you fall in love, you can fall out of love just as fast." Karissa explains.

"You have to be in love with the person already or love the person." Karissa tells Lord Charles Andrew JR.

"I am not an aristocrat, and I don't want to be one." Karissa states.

"I have to admit that your son is one of the most handsome men, but then again so are Lord David William Beck and Lord Richard Willliam Carey." Karissa tells him.

"If I had to choose, I would choose either Lord David William Beck or Lord Richard William Carey over your son." Karissa tells him.

"It is not for me to choose one of them." Karissa answers " Your son would be my last choice." 

"I won't marry a man that I don't love and the man I marry will be the father of my children." Karissa tells him.

"The man I marry must be a good lover, not dead in bed, and not a stranger." Karissa tells Lord Charles Andrew JR.

"I have told Lord Andrew Charles. We must start as friends first then we will play it by ear." Karissa tells Lord Charles JR. 

"Your Grace.  Before I came here. I lost my family and fiancé to radiation poisoning, and I was only 15 years old." Karissa states.

"We were planning on being married and start a family." Karissa tells Lord Charles Andrew JR.

"Lord Richard William understands the loss of a loved one as he lost the only woman he would have ever loved, and you did nothing to intervene in his behalf." Karissa explains.

"Love must come naturally or it will be false." Karissa states.

"It must be a two-way street, or it won't work." Karissa tells him.

"I have told your son it must start with friendship and if it grows into something more it will or i won't." Karissa states.

"These are my terms and conditions to your son, and I will in Bedford Territory as I feel safe in Lord Richard William Carey's territory." Karissa explains.

"I am sorry I can't offer more to your son."  Karissa tells him.

With everything said and done, Lord Richard William Carey offer Karissa his arm and Kevin and Lord David William Beck walk out of Norfolk Estate, and they all go their separate ways.

Lord Andrew Charles watches Lord Richard William with Karissa walk out the front door and he walks up to her " When I will see you again Karissa?"

"I don't know Lord Andrew Charles. I need time to think." Karissa tells him.

"I am sorry I can't give you more than I have offered you." Karissa tells him and Lord Richard William Carey helps her to climb into his carriage.

"I am going to keep him out of my territory for peace's sake." Lord Richard William states.

"If he wants to see you, I will take you to Norfolk Territory." Lord Richard William tells her.

"I don't want to see him, and I feel I am being pressured." Karissa tells Lord Richard William.

"No one will pressure you while you are in my territory." Lord Richard William tells Karissa.

Lord Richard William asks " Did you mean what you said about Lord David and me. I would be your first choice?"

"I did with all my heart." Karissa answers Lord Richard William.

"Lord Andrew Charles won't stop until he wins you." Lord Richard William tells her.

"I am no man's trophy, and I will decide who I marry." Karissa states.

"I guess you knew that I loved you from the first day that you arrived." Lord Richard William tells Karissa.

"I didn't know until now, but I think you are the best out of all the Howard's." Karissa tells him.

"I am only a Howard through my great-grandmother, Lady Sophia Charlotte Howard who was Lord Charles Andrew Senior only sister." Lord Richard William states.

"Lord Frederick William Howard is my great-great-grandfather." Lord Richard William states.

Lord Richard William Carey has declared his love for Kariss and Karissa has declared her love for Lord Richard William Carey.