Chapter 42.

*Two days later*

Jungkook's POV 

When they told me I could be released from the hospital I was nervous. 

Instead of being excited to go back home with my girlfriend and everything going back to normal, I was nervous. 

Why? Well because I don't know if I have a girlfriend anymore. 

I took a deep breathe in as I opened the door to Diana's room. 

And although I was already preparing myself for this, my heart broke anyway. 

The hospital room was empty. 

My eyes began to water as I looked around, to see if maybe she left a letter or something. 

Anything. 

But nothing, she left nothing behind. 

I look down at the ground as I felt a tear fall and immediately wiped it away. 

No one needs to know about this. 

Although they already know, because Emily probably told them. 

Hopefully they won't asks and we can just forget. 

I close the door behind me and saw Emily waiting for me with a sad smile as soon as she saw my face. 

She knew what this meant. 

"Let's go home." She told me as she put her arm around my shoulder and I put my head on hers.

***

When we got home it felt weird. 

Diana wasn't here and neither was Eliza anymore. 

We didn't even got to say goodbye to Eli. 

Tae actually grew fond of her, they played all the time together. 

He must be crushed. 

He also got very close to Diana... maybe they will still talk and maybe I can know through him if she's okay? 

I might as well try. 

I decided for the first time in my life to text Tae. The boys are all at their houses, since we have a day off to recover from this. 

Hey, can you come over? 

Tae must be surprised. I never ever tell anyone this. 

Less alone through text. 

Sorry, I can't. Are you okay? 

Not really. Diana made her decision. 

Shit, I'm sorry Jungkook. I really can't go though. 

It's fine, don't worry. 

See you tomorrow at work? 

Yeah. I guess. 

I don't want to work or do anything anymore. 

If I didn't like texting before, I like it even less now. 

"You should probably have some sleep." Em said as she sat down next to me on the couch. 

"It's 3pm. I'm not sleepy." 

"Mmm do you want to go out and get some food?" 

"Not really feeling like eating either." 

She sighs as she put her legs over mine, putting herself comfortable. "Then we can just stay here and do nothing." 

"Sounds perfect." I actually said with a small smile. She smiled back at me and I closed my eyes, as I suddenly felt the sunlight on my face. "Why would she leave me? D-Did I do something wrong?" 

I heard Emily sigh as she re-positioned herself on the couch so she was now beside me. 

"No, you did nothing wrong." 

"Now because I have this stupid cancer, I won't be able to have a girlfriend? Or a normal life?" 

"You will never have a normal life if you are in a boyband Jk." Em stated and I laughed a little cause it's true. "But your cancer won't prevent you from having a girlfriend, from falling in love. You'll find the right girl. I'm sure you will." 

"I thought Diana would be the one." 

"Jk if you think about it, you didn't knew her for that long and for what Hoseok and the others had told me, you've never had an actual girlfriend before Diana. You'll find the one, you just need to be more open mind." 

I guess she's right, so I just kept my eyes closed as I felt Em's head on my shoulder and I put my head over hers. I like being close to her, she's my home. 

We are home. 

Hoseok's POV 

"I don't like this Tae." I told him as we were in Diana's old place. Tae called me telling me he needed to find out where Diana is. 

He grew a friendship with her that he doesn't want to lose. 

"We need to find where she is Hobi. I can't just let her go like that, a friend would do anything to make sure they are okay. And I'm planning to be that friend to Diana." 

"But why can't you tell that to Jungkook?" 

"Because he won't understand. He would probably be against it, saying that it was Diana's decision to leave. But she never said anything about leaving me." 

I sigh as I just followed Tae around the house. 

"It doesn't look like she was back here." I said, as I noticed that everything looked abandoned. 

"Fuck." Tae said as he was getting stressed out. "Why would she block my number? Why couldn't she just tell me that she was going to be fine?" 

"Maybe because she doesn't want to be found Tae. Some people just don't want to be saved." 

He sighs as he put his hands on his face, screaming a bit on them. 

Suddenly he received a message. He looked surprised. 

"What? Who is it?" 

"It's Eli." 

"But Eliza doesn't have a phone." I said, confused. 

"I know, she unblocked me from Diana's phone." He explained, "She wants to meet up with me, but without Diana nor Jungkook knowing." 

"And you are gonna say yes I assume..." 

"Obviously. I knew Eli would want to see me." He said as he looked a bit happier, but I don't want his hopes to go so high. 

"You don't know why she wants to see you though." 

"She probably wants to tell me that she didn't want to go. That she had to because of her sister, but I just want to know that they are okay. That's all I'm hoping for." 

"And you also want to know where they are staying?" 

He looks at me a bit shock that I knew. But it's so evident that he wants to see Diana again.

"How do you know me so well?" 

"Because I can see it in you. You truly care about her, don't you?" 

He nodded and I sigh as I gave him a hug. He hugged me back and I don't know what came to me, but I just felt the need to hug him. 

"Okay, we'll go find them and make sure they are okay."