Chapter 4: I Trust You

Mulai dari awal

.

He was quiet, too quiet. I opened my eyes and I saw the tears falling from his eyes. Shit! I've ruined our friendship because I can't control my dick around him. Maybe this was a bad idea. I should take him back home. Let him finish his papers or whatever he was planning on doing this weekend. Laundry. He was going to do his laundry. Maybe I needed a good washing too. Good going, Jeon. Jimin sighed but before he could say anything, I moved from him releasing all contact. He swayed forward but then rocked back onto the tree trunk and looked up at me.

.

"Jimin, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have said anything..." but I couldn't finish my sentence. I just turned around and went back towards the car. Half way there I looked back and he was still standing in the same spot. Fuck!

.

I got back into the car and beat the steering wheel for a bit. I could still see him. He moved and was sitting on the ground looking away from me. I gave him all the time to register what I just confessed to him. Only when he got up and was walking back to the car, that I started the engine. Well there goes my birthday plans. I'll just drive back to the apartment and visit my parents tomorrow. Alone. Without Jimin. He opened the door and sat down not saying a word. It was killing me. I couldn't look at him so I said,

.

"I'll take you back home now," but he stopped me.

.

"Why? You promised to take me somewhere and I'm dying to know where it is. Let's go. Come on..." He spoke to me calmly as though I never revealed my secret feelings for him at all.

.

Finally I looked at him and he was smiling so I asked, "Are you sure you still want to be around me?"

.

He nodded, "Yes... Unless you really are a serial killer and you're gonna kill me and dump my body in a field somewhere. And if you are, then bury me by that tree. It's peaceful there."

.

I giggled, "Sorry. I didn't walk with any killing tools today..." and just like that, we continued on our journey.

.

Jimin and I drove telling jokes, stories, sang songs on the radio and just enjoyed each other's company for the rest of the drive. I stopped at a diner and we ate lunch there. I bought an apple pie for us to share later and then we were off again.

.

"This place is beautiful. You grew up here?" He asked seeing the various flowers and animals all around.

.

"Yeah. My parents came from South Korea but fell in love with each other and this place when they were in university. They were both assigned to the same school but different households. They would often meet and hang out together. When they married, mom wanted to live in the same neighbourhood where they courted so they bought a large property and made it their own. Dad's into construction as a hobby. First he was into architecture but preferred teaching instead. He took the old house they bought and reconstructed it. He's very good with his hands."

.

Jimin listened to every word I spoke and smiled when I spoke of the many games my dad would create for us. He would recreate some of the video games we saw on television. Things like mazes and puzzles, he would make them life-sized. We had our own little theme park and our friends would love to come over to play with us.

.

"Wow! That must have been fun," Jimin expressed, "I can't wait to see it."

.