Chapter 3: Dreams and Fantasies

Start from the beginning

.

JM: Aww... Well okay. Seeing that a certain someone has to come and pick me up because that someone has my car keys... (Emoji with tongue sticking out) When he comes he'll let me know if I packed the right clothing.

.

JK: Hmmm... That someone is such an idiot... forgetting the keys, eh? Lol (Embarrassed Emoji)

.

JM: Hmm... I don't think he's an idiot...

.

JK: You don't?

.

JM: Nope.

.

JK: (Swallows saliva) Then what would you say he is...

.

OMG! Did I just ask Jimin what he thinks of me? I am an idiot for real...

.

JM: I'd say he's one of a kind.

.

Jimin ended our conversation saying he was going for his morning run and he would handle breakfast for us. I thanked him and told him to enjoy his morning exercise. I however plopped down on my bed and re-read our messages. OMG! I'm such a fucking idiot but a cute idiot though. Jimin thought I was cute... and he sleeps naked. OMFG!!! I couldn't stop thinking about that and I wondered if he would go all commando on our overnight adventure. Shit! OMG...

.

I already had my bag prepared and all I needed to do was take a bath and shave. I shaved everywhere... EVERYWHERE... LOL!!! Shit, I was nervous. So fucking nervous. Was this really happening? Was I dreaming? But then my dreams had been constant until last night. I remembered my drawings and the image of Jimin with black hair and blue eyes popped back. My dick was fucking hard. I held on tightly and licked my lips.

.

"Jimin..." I moaned his name as I slowly pushed and pulled my cock in my hand. This time I didn't need his picture from a magazine anymore. I had his words, his smiles, his eyes, his hands gently touching my shoulders or my hair... Jimin sleepily saying he wanted me to kiss him... I leaned on the wall and released my loud cries and my seed.

.

I got out of the bath and dressed. I picked up Jimin's keys, my keys, my bag and I left my apartment to head towards Jimin's apartment. I literally felt my heart was in my throat as he buzzed me in. I entered his room and I felt like I was invading his privacy but he smiled and held my hand to carry me by his bed. I seriously envisioned this but in a much more sexual way. Earlier in our texts, Jimin had said that I was cute but the way he laid out his clothing on his bed was so adorable. It was like a child asking his parent if he made good choices. I grinned. Jimin added a baby blue pyjamas with his other clothing. I told him what he chose were fine.

.

"What's with the grin?" Jimin asked as I laughed. "Oh! So now you're laughing," and he quickly packed his belongings in his bag and then held his pillow and thumped me with it. "That's for laughing at my baby blue pyjamas."

.

I held the fluff that I was so jealous of last night and pulled it out of his hand and banged it on him. He squealed and hit me with another pillow. "Oh is that what it is now... You'll never beat me in a pillow fight, Mr. Park," and I chased him around his bedroom and struck him again. Take that comfy pillow.