Chapter 3: Dreams and Fantasies

Start from the beginning

.

JM: About tomorrow...

.

JK: (Shit. Please don't tell me you can't make it...) Tomorrow, you mean today. Right? (Stay cool dude...)

.

JM: Lol. Yeah today. You said we were going for the entire weekend. What exactly would I have to pack? In terms of clothing etc.

.

JK: (Thank you God!) Hmmm... well something casual: jeans and nice t-shirt vibes, your swimming trunks, something to sleep in and extra underwear.

.

JM: Hmmm. Ok that's cool. Only thing though I don't usually sleep with clothes on. That's how I knew you had put me to bed last night. When I got up, I still had on my party wear.

.

JK: ........

.

Quiet...

.

JM: Huh... Jungkook? You there...

.

JK: .......

.

Thoughts of him sleeping naked on his bed... Oh fuck...

.

JM: Kookie? You there? What did I say? Oh... LOL. Yes! I sleep in the nude. Would that be a problem? Where would we be spending the night?

.

JK: Ahem... I'm just shocked that's all... I thought you'd be a pyjamas kinda guy... that's all...

.

JM: Oh. Well yeah, when I was probably six or seven but since I passed puberty I've been all commando dude. Most guys do. What about you?

.

JK: Me? What about me? (Did I just squeak like a mouse? Sheesh...)

.

JM: Lol. You're too cute. Do you sleep in pyjamas?

.

JK: Oh... Hee-hee... Well I'm a boxer's kinda guy.

.

JM: Jungkook are you blushing? Lol. Don't worry. I remember when I used to go camping, I would wear clothes to sleep. Have you ever gone camping before? Sleep wear is very important. Especially to protect us from mosquitoes.

.

JK: .....

.

He thought I was cute and asked me if I was blushing... I think I'll like to die right now.

.

JK: Well I don't think you'll have to worry about mosquitoes etc...

.

JM: So we're not going camping... Hmmm

.

JK: Park Jimin... Are you trying to get me to tell you where we'll be going?

.

JM: Maybe... Is it working?

.

JK: LOL NO!!!