VegasPete Special Chapter 3 & 4

UPDATE 29/4/22 Corrected the chapter title again

PETE POV

"Khun Macao, what would you like to eat? I can ask Arm to bring some food," I said as I handed Arm a glass of water. Arm wanted to accompany me these days, and he had also brought some things from the main family's house.

"How can you call me 'Khun' Macao? Just call me Macao, you are my older brother's wife, right?"

(Note: "Khun" is formal and means something like Mister, so Macau tells Pete he can ditch the formalities because Pete is his older brother's wife haha!!)

Arm choked in the glass of water he was drinking. His face and body froze, he was completely shocked.

"Who told you that ?!" I was really embarrassed, 'Damn! How can you say something like that in front of Arm? What will he think when he hears this? '

"Noph, he said that brother Vegas loves brother Pete very much, is that true?" Macao said standing in front of me.

"I don't know. No! Vegas and me, there is nothing!" I said. I may not be the bodyguard of the main family anymore, but still I must act correctly.

"It's not true! Then why have you been here all this time...?" Macao said, as sadness clouded his face once again.

"...."

Khun Macao is a good boy, although he is a spoiled and immature boy, he has managed to handle the whole situation in a very good way. I could see had a few friends, because he did not have many people around him. However, because of that, Khun Macao opened up so easily to me.

"Nong Macao....can you hear me?" I took Macao to the sofa and we sat next to Arm, he really was a loving and well-mannered boy.

"......"

"I have to say something important, I know I'm not close to the family but..."

"What's wrong? Phi Pete?" He interrupted my words. Arm, who was next to us, his look told me I should leave the room which I refused.

"I know you're upset, because you can't forget everything Khun Kan did, but he's your father. Nong Macao, you must say his last goodbye, in order to forgive Khun Kan. Forgiveness will always make Nong Macao feel better."

"...."

"Vegas, if he were awake, he would want it that way. He would definitely go see his father off one last time. Nong Macau, just do it for him. Vegas has always cared and protected Macau, now is the time that you can do the same for him."

I held Macau's hand, the whole time as he listened to me with his head lowered. Finally, he lifted his face and smiled.

Macau is not a bad boy or liar, despite everything Master Khun said. Like his brother, he only shows a wall to protect himself. Vegas, I think you have taken good care of your brother, he is a calm and charismatic boy.

"So... you don't want to go looking for someone," Arm said with a big smile.

(Note: took me a while to understand this, but I think Arm means Dr. Top. Both Macau and Tankhun have a crush on that Doctor.).

"Will Phi Khun be upset?" Macao asked Arm, asking for his opinion.

"He didn't come with me, even if he burns the house later, he can't do anything now."

"Poor Doctor Top!" I said smiling, as Macao got up and followed Arm to the hospital cafeteria. The two left the room, I immediately closed the door, I drew the curtains of the room, to calmly approach the person who was lying there in the hospital bed.