Scum On Your Shoe [Wilbur/Schlatt)

Hey hey, this is something I wrote for my Wilbur alter, and Purgatory systems Schlatt alter, they're dating and I wrote this because Ive had writers block and this came into my head. Remember, these are ALTERS. <3

~~~~

Wilbur kept his eyes trained on the book in his hands, as he leaned against his locker. He could hear the other laugh with a few of his friends, making his cheeks flush brightly.

Schlatt was with Quackity, Swagger, Charlie (Slimecicle), and Ted. Wilbur's mind was racing and his heart was pounding with every word or laugh that escaped Schlatt's mouth.

He dances in my dreams.. Bleeds through my bloodstream..

There was a harsh slam on the locker next to Schlatt, and since they were so close, the one a few lockers away from Wilbur. The brit looked up from his book and over to the scene.

Of course.

Matt.

Everyone knows about Matt. He's a massive flirt and started going to Schlatt to do it. It pissed Wilbur off so fucking much. And they barely knew each other. Wilbur and Schlatt barely talked. (almost everyone in this school is a part of the community, if not they're allies.)

I give my all to you, you don't even know me..

Matt had Schlatt pinned with one hand against the locker. His friends were chuckling and giving teasing 'oohhs' and looking between the two of them.

Matt started his typical flirting, which Wilbur forcefully drowned out. He focused on Schlatt. He rolled his eyes with some embarrassed smile on his face. Then Schlatt's eyes looked over to Wilbur.

Wilbur felt his face flush as Schlatt had a genuine smile on. Then Matt looked over his shoulder and looked Wil up and down. Then he had an almost disgusted look on his face.

He shook his head, rolled his eyes, before turning back to Schlatt with his flirty smile back on. Schlatt, however, held eye contact for a little bit longer. Then the bell rang. Matt got pissed that his flirting got canceled.

And the best part? Schlatt and Wilbur had class together.

They subconsciously walked together. They got into the science room and read the board. 'Partner Work.'

. . . . .

Great. Fucking peachy.

Wilbur quietly groaned and went to his seat. The brit sat in the back row in the corner, pretty quiet and independent. He hated partner assignments. He worked on them alone anyway, but when he had to, it was so fucking sufferable.

"Excuse me?"

Wilbur looked over. It was some girl he didn't even know. She smiled towards him, and took a quick breath before talking again. Her teeth were so white they were blinding, and Wilbur had white teeth too.

"Can I be your science partner?"

Wilbur opened his mouth to answer.

"Sorry sweetcheeks, he already has one."

Wilbur looked over, and lo and behold, Schlatt was sitting next to him with his stuff on his side of the desk, and a smug smirk that tugged on his lips. He made eye contact before Schlatt broke it, and he addressed the girl again.

"Sorry to burst your bubble, babe."

Wilbur honestly doesn't think Schlatt can call anyone by their actual name at this point.

"Oh it's fine, sorry to bother you!" And like that, she walked away. Wilbur looked back to Schlatt who chuckled and looked in the brit's eyes.

"Let's start science, hm?"