Favorite Crime [Wilbur/Schlatt]

Schlatt and Wilbur ran through the back alley ways, running from police. Their adrenaline was pumping quickly through their veins as they gave themselves enough distance from the cops to get away.

They continued running, as both brunettes’ eyes darted around, looking for somewhere to hide or turn into. They’re losing the cops, now they just need a hideout.

Through panting breaths, the musician laughed quietly.

“Bittersweet to think about the damage that we do-!” Wilbur spoke out as they turned into the woods, with enough distance that the cops lost them. They ran into the woods and got into a safe area, far enough from the border to be hidden.

Wilbur was catching his breath, his hands on his knees and he was hunched over. He laughed to himself quietly, and mumbled ‘we did it..’

Wilbur looked up and over to his best friend. He looked…. Genuinely.. A bit irritated..

“Schlatt..?”

“Damn it Wil! I told you not to stick with me! I said it when we first met, and I’ll fucking say it again! If you do this shit with me you’re gonna end up hurt! Wilbur, I’m going down-”

“But I’m doing it with you!” Wilbur cut Schlatt off. Schlatt stuttered over his next few words for a minute before he was able to get them out of his mouth. His ears twitched as his eyes darted around the environment.

“But everything I broke-”

“The trouble that we made! We’re doing this together Schlatt! We ride and die.”

The half ram had tears starting to prick in his eyes. He ran a hand through his dark brown hair, as he took a deep breath. His glossy eyes met Wilburs as a tear rolled down his cheek, dropping to the ground.

“I hate you.” The hybrid spoke with shaky words, and a smile tugged at the corner of his lips. Wilbur giggled to himself, and took a deep breath as well. He wiped Schlatt’s tears and they just looked at each other for a minute.

“Look what we became.” Wilbur said with a smile.

“All the things we did..” Schlatt started, looking to the side. But Wilbur gently moved Schlatt’s face so they made eye contact again. 

“At least I get to call you my brother.. All the things you did.. I really hope I was your favorite crime..”

Schlatt hugged Wilbur without saying anything for a minute. Wilbur hugged back tightly, as more tears fell from Schlatt’s eyes. Wilbur got quite teared up as well and they swayed from side to side a bit. Crickets and fireflies surrounded the two boys, as they smiled in the warmth of the other.

They were inseparable.

“You’ve always been the best crime I’ve committed.”

~~~~~~~

470 words <3

THE SHORTEST ONE BY FAR LMAO

Prompt 3/15

Je t’aime, amours <3