S2: everything terrifies me.

Start from the beginning

"Yea" Jihyo responded

"Right."

A moment of silence occurred.

"So. I will ask you questions. And you will answer them with honesty. Pretty simple. Can we do that?"

"Depends," Chaeyoung said

"We'll see how it goes then."

"Are we gonna die?"

"I don't know just shut up and RUN"

Nayeon and Momo sprint as quickly as they can, running out of breath.

After 5 minutes of sprinting to the point where they almost died. They found a large bush and hid inside.

Luckily the cops went in the other direction, so they successfully escaped.

"Now what?" Momo asked

"I don't know, let's go look for Taehyung"

Jeongyeon and Sana ran away from the house, going downhill and arriving next to a river.

"I do hope we are safe right here."

"I mean I'm prepared for my death-"

"Shut up. If you think you're gonna die at least leave me out of this." Jeongyeon scolded

"There's a boat right there, if we are strong enough to get to the other side we will be safe."

Jeongyeon said.

"Ok, let's go tomorrow"

"Where the hell is that idiot" Nayeon sighed

Both of them were looking for Taehyung. While Taehyung himself gets lost following the cops.

Momo then saw Taehyung running down the mountain, more like pacing down but whatever.

He honestly looked like he was in a mental breakdown.

"Jesus that idiot," Momo said

"You found him?"

"Look, he running over there"

"Wait I can't shout, the popo can hear us"

"Throw a rock at him"

Momo said as Nayeon threw a rock at Taehyung.

Taehyung turned around to see what was happening.

He then saw two of them jumping and waving to him

He smiled in relief and signaled them to come down.

Two of them slowly sneak down, passing the cops and getting to him successfully.

"Thank god, are you guys ok?" Taehyung asked

"Yea, we're not hurt"

"We need a plan, we need to ask for help and get a shelter" Nayeon suggested

"My parents, we can get to my parent's place, but I need to contact them first."

Taehyung said as he reaches his hands for his phone, he touched inside his pockets to check if his phone is there.

Unfortunately, he has left his phone at the beach. And now they have no idea where to go.

"Well. Shit." He said

"Now what"

"We need to get to Sana I guess. I hope she's still alive tho"

"Right then. Well first we need weapons, let's search for some sticks and shit"