S2: Dream a little dream of me

(Chapter 2)

It's been two weeks now, Taehyung has recovered from the thing that happened last time.

But he's still kept in touch with the police to find out who the kidnapper was.

"Pfttttt"

He exhaled and got up from his bed.

Today is another day that he needs to go to class, he's currently studying engineering.

He got ready and ate breakfast.

While he was chilling in the living room, he turned on the TV.

As he ate another bite of his croissant, he watches the TV to keep up with the news.

He leans towards the sofa as he concentrates on the TV

The news reporter talked about the kidnapper back in Daegu, so he paid more attention.

Since this case isn't solved yet, he's still a bit cautious about his daily living.

"We have currently found out that the criminal was a female, and she's living in an apartment up on the streets. Her last name starts with an M, we can't find any more information, but please stay safe and if you see anything suspicious, contact us by the link below"

M is the first capital in her last name, it could be Minatozaki.

A lot of thoughts and suspects came to his head.

He just can't stop thinking of what happened that night, it's indeed hard to let go when you saw her again.

He decided to skip class and do some research.

He wore his shoes as he head to the police

As the police catch up on the case with him, they talked for a while.

The police did suggest he go home and keep himself safe. But he wouldn't listen.

He then called Jungkook and Jin, explaining the situation right now.

Them two also gave up on this. Nobody wants to deal with this.

And of course, he was pissed that they left him out, so he decided to go to Daegu and find out this case alone.

He went back home after the meeting with the police, he locked his doors and started searching hotels in Daegu.

He wanted to find out who's that no matter what.

He then departed his journey to Daegu, once he arrived, he checked in his hotel and relaxed.

Taehyung was about tired so he fell asleep on the fluffy white bed, setting an alarm for midnight.

As he falls into a deep sleep, he woke up in a white room, with no one inside.

He's probably in a dream.

He walked around and even opened the door, he then saw some people walking around the corridors. He then tried to talk to a man, wearing a scientist lab suit.

"Excuse me? Excuse me?!"

He yelled but everyone ignored him.

All of them were rushing to one room that has flashing red lights.

A girl was laying down there, she's bleeding heavily and her heartbeat is about to stop soon.

Taehyung just stood there and confused. Not knowing what to do.

He gulped in nervousness and watched them.

He then walked into the room with horror in his eyes.