iii. starks thing on redheads

CHAPTER THREE:
starks thing on redheads
(iron man 2)

CHAPTER THREE:starks thing on redheads(iron man 2)

Malibu, California
(2010)

Regardless of how much Harry Stark despised being at home with his father. He didn't have a choice because Liam wasn't with him and wouldn't be for a few days. He had no idea why he had departed, but Liam said it was due to a family situation. So, from what he remembered, his mother had a weak heart when he claimed he believed him. He was alone with her one time when she had a heart attack, but she survived. Liam's mother was always so sweet to him when he went to the doctor.

He has always admired how much she cares for them and makes for them (the tastiest homemade meal he has ever tasted). He admired her for treating him as though he were a member of her family. Harry wishes he could accompany him to see her, but he and his father are both very busy these days.

It was a calm day, and Harry was busy with papers. He'd been quite busy these days since his father appointed him executive vice president of Stark Industries. JARVIS, an AI who's named after their butler, appeared out of nowhere and urged him to meet Tony at his employment. He explained that he was busy, but JARVIS insisted that he go down to visit Tony.

As he walked down the steps, he rolled his eyes and turned his head to look through the glass wall, where he saw his father seated in a chair surrounded by monitors. He punches the passcode and the glass door slides open, allowing him to enter. Tony doesn't even bother to glance up (despite the fact that he notices his kid has gone inside) as he points to the other desk, which has a long box on it.

He frowns as he looks at Tony before returning his gaze to the package. The box is painted in a crisp black with tracing lines around it, and it looks sophisticated. It reminded Harry of something he'd seen before. He wasn't sure where he'd seen the box previously, but he recalls seeing it.

"Take it. It's yours."

Looking up from the package, still perplexed as to why he's giving it to him. As he finally glances at him, Tony notices Harry hesitate. "Howard made that. Your grandfather made that for you."

Harry made a face, "What?"

Tony sighed before he rolls his eyes, "Okay maybe he made it for me but it's for you now."

When Harry finally remembers what it is, he raises his brows. He still recalls Howard's adoration for it. He created two vibranium katanas to go with the vibranium shield. When he looks at the katanas, Howard usually tells him that it reminds him of his past.

He also remembers sneaking the box out and grabbing the two katanas when he was seven years old and starting to play with it. When he finally got to touch it, he was overjoyed. Howard was unconsciously eyeing him while swaying the swords with care. He crafted those katanas for someone like Tony who might need them. But it seemed so appropriate when Howard saw it on his grandson's hands.