i. the famous starks

CHAPTER ONE:
the famous starks
(iron man 2)

CHAPTER ONE:the famous starks(iron man 2)

Malibu, California
(2010)

    There are no words to convey how well-known the Starks are.

    Howard Stark was a father, husband, inventor, scientist, engineer, and businessman. For others, he was the best man on the planet because he created Captain America's shield. And, of course, he wasn't for everyone who knew him. He's this conceited jerk that just thinks about himself. He was a decent spouse, but not a good father, we may say.

    Anthony Stark, often known as Tony, is a genius, billionaire, playboy, philanthropist, and parent who is also an inventor, engineer, and businessman. No woman cares how selfless he is as long as they can sleep with him since it is the finest thing that can happen to them. Tony became a father at an early age, which made Howard even more disappointed with him.

    He was irresponsible. He made a fool of himself by trusting or adoring a girl to the point where he sacrificed his entire innocence for the girl he loved, which resulted in disaster.

    He fell in love with a girl who liked the young boy right away. The poor girl had no idea what was going to happen to her. He was still with her after the extremely foolish night. Not until he discovered he had impregnated her. The boy she loved had abandoned her.

    He abandoned her.

    And he never returned for her or their child. The girl decided to kill her baby out of fear. She attempted everything she could to kill the living being inside her, but the baby battled too fiercely to live. The girl eventually gave up and allowed the kid to survive, but this only resulted in her parents disowning her. The people she cared about the most had abandoned her.

    Because of one mistake.

    Her life was shattered by a single mistake. She promised her child that he or she would have the best life possible. A great life for the baby to grow up in, to be the best they can be, and to have a better life than she did.

    Tony never returned to get her. Not even a farewell, a note, or a phone call. He simply left her there and never returned. Tony was living his finest life, but the poor girl was not. They were young, too young to ever consider becoming parents. To have someone to look after, a small person who looks precisely like you who will be looked after for the rest of your life. That had never occurred to him. That is something he despises. As a result, he fled.

    He loved her. He genuinely did. But he wasn't prepared. He wasn't prepared to confront the outside world. The real world.

    He was, nonetheless, a young man. And he held it responsible for everything. He blamed everything on the fact that he was young and stupid, and he didn't consider the repercussions. None of those things would have happened if only he could turn back the time, if he had never met the girl, if he had never fallen in love with her, if he had only left that night.