"I know what I've done is so wrong. I know that. I was too blinded by the love until I didn't realize how this will be affecting you in so many ways. But I'm still learning how to be a mother to my sweet girl. I know this is not an excuse to make the mistake that I'm making-"

"But we're human. We're made mistakes" Elia cuts her mother off and sends Lizzie an understanding smile.

Lizzie's heart burst into her chest when she saw that smile.

"You don't have to explain it to me. I understand why you did that. Why did everyone do that but I'm just- I can't- It just hurts so much and confuses me so much" Elia exclaims, whispering.

Lizzie just nodded her head in understanding.

"Right. What do you want for breakfast?" Lizzie asks as she starts to steer away the conversation as she notices Elia's tears threatening to fall.

As much as she wants to let Elia cry, she can't. Elia was already exhausted from getting no good night's sleep and today they are gonna visit The Drew's in jail. She surely knows Elia will be crying today after the visit. So, Lizzie doesn't want to make Elia cry.

"I don't think I could stomach any food anymore for now. Can I just go to my room? I want to take a nap. My body is so exhausted" Elia said pleadingly to let her mother let her go to her room.

Lizzie as always seems hesitant about it and thinks about it all over again. But nevertheless, she agrees because she doesn't want a setback in her relationship with Elia right now. This is the longest conversation they held for a month now.

"Fine. But you have to promise me you'll eat your lunch and finish it" Lizzie compromise

Elia just nodded her head agreeing with her mother.

"I'll wake you up when it's lunch. Go rest yourself okay sweetheart? Promise me to come get me if you want anything at all" Lizzie said, stroking her daughter's hair lovingly.

She was hoping to hug Elia and kiss her in the head like usual but she had to hold it to herself. They have to wait. Everything at Elia's pace.

Elia then goes straight to the stairs and to her bedroom.

And she didn't sleep like what she said to her mother. She just simply stares at the ceiling and just waits for the time to pass by.

-/-

Time pass by

And it was time to go visit The Drew's at the jail.

The time where Elia was waiting for and she sure is dreaded to meet them. Elia also has readied her mind for the worst.

She was utterly quiet at lunch and her parents didn't even try to make conversation with her which is a relief because Elia can't talk for the time being and she didn't have the heart to snap at them again. It's the worst feeling ever.

As the Olsen- Stan got ready to go to the jail, Elia was met with someone that she didn't expect to be meeting at all.

Isaac Ryle Grey.

He looks the worst. Elia could tell he wasn't sleeping well either. And totally didn't eat much.

"I want to be there for you. I can't break my promise to you anymore. That one time is the most horrible thing that ever happened to my life" Isaac said, his voice wavering. He promised her that he'll always be there for her whenever she needs him. And without Elia voicing it out, he knows Elia needs him. Especially at time like this when they are about to go visits The Drew's

Her Mama must've informed everyone about this. She's not mad about it. She was relieved instead because yes, she's hurt by their actions but she loves them and needs them. She's an understanding girl in the whole world.

HAPPINESS I'VE BEEN LOOKING FOROn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara