THIRTEENTH CHAPTER (13)

"Yo, can we stop by at IHOP, I'm really hungry." Liv spoke as she, Dani, Emily and Rosemary were returning from the spa. They were in Emily's car and Emily was the one driving.

"You just said what was on my mind." Emily said.

"Dani, can you turn on the radio?" Rosemary asked and Dani turned the radio on and Justin Bieber's Love Yourself played which was the girls' favorite jam. They sang on top of their voices, Emily going off-key while Liv's voice cracked at the chorus making the girls laugh.

"I love you Justin." Emily screamed at the end of the song.

"Woo, we killed it." Dani said breathing heavily.

"Except Emily who sang off-key." Liv said and Emily rolled her eyes.

"And your voice cracked at the chorus." Emily shot back.

"Shut up you two." Dani said as she scrolled through her phone.

"Don't forget to stop at IHOP." Rosemary reminded.

"Yeah." Emily said, eyes focused on the road. The ride was quiet as everyone was busy with their phone except Emily who drove, of course. Rosemary gasped.

"What?" Liv asked.

"Your brother just accepted my follow request." She said.

"Who? Treon?" Liv asked.

"No, it's Kelly." She said and Dani kissed her teeth while Emily rolled her eyes.

"I thought it was something important." Emily said.

"Damn, your brother is so handsome." Rosemary said ignoring Emily's comment.

"Lemme see." Liv said and took Rosemary's phone. She smiled.

"He looks really good." She spoke.

"Looking good is an understatement. He looks hot." Rosemary said.

Dani rolled her eyes. "I thought you have a boyfriend, Rose."

"I'm only appreciating what's good." Rosemary stated as a matter-of-fact.

"What's his handle?" Liv asked.

"At Kelly underscore woods with a ‘z’ (@kelly_woodz)." Liv said and Emily pulled over at IHOP.

"What do y'all wanna get?" Dani asked.

"I'll have a turkey sandwich and sprite." Emily said.

"French fries and burger and coke." Liv said.

"I'll get the same thing Em's having." Rosemary said.

"Well, I ain't the only one going in there to get stuff, one of y'all should join me." Dani said.

"I'll go." Rosemary volunteered.

"A'ight." Dani said and left the car with Rosemary. Emily sighed and relaxed on the driver's seat.

"Em, why don't you talk to Kelly?" Liv asked out of the blue. Emily sat upright and turned back to look at Liv.

"I mean, y'all attend the same school, so why don't you guys talk to each other?" Liv asked again.

"I don't know. If he talks to me I'll talk to him."

"He's a good guy."

"Okay." Emily said and faced forward thinking of what Liv just said. She thought of a giving it a try.

"Isn't that Kelly over there?" Liv said pointing at a black Range Rover with guy looking like Kelly standing beside a girl talking. He was holding some takeout bags.