With Tengen

Tengen walked through the hallways of his mansion happily. It was the start of another flashy day, and he had no mission, meaning he could spend the entire day with his wives.

He turned the corner to the main living room of the estate and called out to his wives excitedly.

"Hinatsuru, Suma, Makio, are you excited? We haven't spent a full day together without having to travel or go on a mission in a while." He said, his usual large smile present.

He looked at his wives who were currently together at the table, reading a note.

"Don't tell me we received a mission. I was so looking forward to finding a flamboyant way to spend the day with you three." Tengen said, disappointment evident in his voice.

Suma started crying, while Hinatsuru and Makio stayed silent.

Tengen quickly moved over and hugged Suma.

"It's okay, we can all do something another time, I'm sure we'll get a day off soon." He said, comforting the woman.

Suma snuggled into him, accepting the hug but still crying.

"Hinatsuru? Makio? Are you okay?" He asked.

"Tengen-sama, read this please. It came with the Kasugai crow." Hinatsuru said, her voice weak.

Tengen unfolded the note and began to read. As he kept reading his eyes widened in shock and his face changed.

"Tomioka... No, it can't be." Tengen said.

"I'm sorry Tengen-sama, I'm afraid it's true." Makio said, placing her hand on his shoulder.

"Get ready, we are leaving for the headquarters as soon as we can." He said seriously.

With Rengoku.

"That is good, now keep it up." He said enthusiastically.

The youngest member of the Rengoku family, Senjuro was currently swinging a wooden sword against a training dummy. Senjuro was sweating and breathing heavily, his arms clearly exhausted, struggling to lift the wooden sword again.

"SET YOUR HEART ABLAZE SENJURO. ONCE MORE." Kyojuro yelled.

Senjuro brought the sword down once more, instantly dropping it and falling to his knees in exhaustion.

"VERY GOOD." Kyojuro said, moving to help his brother up.

"Thank... you... brother." Senjuro said between breaths.

"Now come let's get you inside so you can rest." Kyojuro replied, a large smile on his face.

An older man who looked similar to the two stumbled out of the house a large container of sake in his hand.

"Will you two just quit it already." The man said angrily, taking a drink from his bottle.

"Good morning father, do not worry we have finished our training for now." Kyojuro said.

"It doesn't matter how much you train. None of us will ever amount to anything." The man said coldly.

Kyojuro went to respond but was interrupted by a crow arriving.

"FLAME PILLAR. THE WATER PILLAR TOMIOKA GIYUU HAS SUSTAINED LIFE THREATENING INJURIES AND IS CURRENTLY IN CRITICAL CONDITION. AN EMERGENCY HASHIRA MEETING WILL TAKE PLACE TOMORROW AT MIDDAY." The crow said.

Give Life a Chanceजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें