"Why is a cute guy sitting here all by himself?"  The girl asked. Jeff got up of the ground and wiped his pants from all the dirt. "Because... I am alone?" He answered. "Well, now you're not since I'm here." The girl said, slightly smiling and stroking Jeff's arm. He glances at her hand in disbelief and gives her an expression as if she's lost her mind. "How old are you, hot stuff?" Jeff stared at her with a blockade to say something for a brief moment. "I- um- 20." Because 2 years don't make much of a difference, he thought. Whether he's 18 or 20. "Oh, really? I'm 19!" The girl answered smirking a bit as she came closer and leaned in for a kiss before being pushed away by Jeff. The two of them stared at each other for about a minute until Jeff started to grin in a psychotic way and kissed that girl. She was surprised, but didn't think much of it and grabbed Jeff's crotch. He felt extremely uncomfortable, but just let her do her thing, and she did. She tried to get him hard. Nothing worked. No matter what she did, he stayed soft. "Hm. I guess you're quite literally hard to get." Jeff let out a quick chuckle before clearing his throat and putting on a serious expression. "Well, I guess you just need to try harder." He said and took the girl by her hand to walk into a forest that was close to them. They walked deeper and deeper until they were far enough from any cars, buildings or people. Anyone that could destroy Jeff's plan.

The girl opened her bun and swung her hair around, then she started to strip hoping it would get Jeff hard. She slowly took off her crop top revealing her pink bra, then her skirt and her panties that had the same color as the bra. Jeff watched her with a smirk. Not because he enjoyed it, he found it absolutely disgusting and pathetic, but because he knew she won't live for long. Although a part of him was questioning why he didn't enjoy it. He's a man therefore he should enjoy it, right? The girl opened her bra and slowly removed it, then she pulled down her panties and threw them somewhere along with the rest of her clothes. She then grabbed Jeff's belt about to open his pants, but he stopped her before this goes too far. "Hey, wait-! I.. I have a better idea. Lay down and close your eyes." He said. "Lay down? Where, on the dirty ground..?" "Well, on the grass. Trust me, it's gonna be great." He answered with a slight grin. The girl did as she was told and lay down on the ground with her eyes closed. "Alright.." she said. "Yeah, that's great.." He answered following with an expression pretending to throw up as he walked around her looking for something. A rock! He picked it up as quiet as possible and then started to bash the girl's skull in. He didn't stop until her head was just a puddle of skin and blood. "Fucking bitch." He whispered and started to laugh psychotically. Jeff then dropped the bloody rock and noticed his stomach growling. "Ah fuck.. time to break into some house and kill some fuckers." He put on a black mouth mask and sunglasses which he had in the pockets of his leather jacket and started walking around the streets to look for houses to break into and steal food from.

"Come on, babe, I was jok-" Kate started to say as she went to Toby and stopped talking when she saw him quickly closing his pants. "God- YOU BITCH- damnit! Can't I even get a little bit of privacy in this house?! brrr" His head started jerking and he snapped his fingers. Kate chuckled. "Closing your pants just makes it more visible that you're hard as a rock, you know." she stared at Toby's crotch which he covered up with his hands then. "Go fuck yourself." He said and walked away. "Myself? Nah. I'd rather fuck something else.." She smirked and scanned Toby's body. He stopped and turned around to look at her. "...Fine- Ce n'est pas la mer à boire- Let's make it quick, though." His shoulder jerked. Kate giggled. "What does that mean?" "Nothing. Let's get it over with." Toby responded and started walking to the bedroom. "Hey, you're saying this as if you don't want me." Toby turned around to face her and gave her an annoyed look as he hit his fist on his chest and his head jerked. "I just got back from a crazy ass asylum where I was tortured." He removed the food from the bed and dropped himself. "Had to be good torture if you fucked so many pussies, as you said." She said and dropped herself next to him. "That was my Tourette." He answered. "Ah, so you didn't have any sexual contact with anyone?" She asked smirking. Toby looked away and his head jerked.