Oni!Katsuki x Priestess!Reader(L) - A Bite of Poison p2

Start from the beginning

Eventually he did pull back, but his fangs danced along your jugular as if threatening you with the possibility he could kill you but he knew better. Not only did he not want to die from the poison in your blood, but after 3 long months of being with you...he couldn't really deny that a part of him cared about you. Otherwise he wouldn't be so thrown off every time you weren't by his side.

"Oh Katsuki...I'm telling the truth. I need more than meat to survive." You tried to explain through shivers brought on by the kisses along your neck that you needed things like fruits and veggies. Most of which did not grow naturally in the convenient vicinity. That there was only a couple of apple tree's and that just wasn't enough.

"Such a demanding fucking human. You don't appreciate that I hunt for you." By this point his hands had long sense let go of your own and had begun to slink down your body. He rasped that he didn't give you permission to leave but you were quick to snap back that you weren't ever planning to ask.

"So damn snarky. Those eyes...so unwavering and stubborn. I fucking like how brave you are." Finally he had that most familiar smirk on his handsome face and it honestly caused you to grin back. This time when he leaned forward, you gladly met in the middle for a couple of kisses. However, it wasn't lost on you that he was pulling on your Obi loosening you Kimono bit by bit.

"However, I'm still going to punish you." Honestly when he pulled back, you just felt sort of dazed because he was a most incredible kisser. The taste of saliva warmed your tongue since he had made it a mission to taste every corner your cavern offered.

As soon as you feel the material covering your chest shift, you looked down just in time to watch his hand slide against your exposed stomach. Slowly his palm edged up groping one of your breasts, licking his lips when you stubbornly tried not to moan. He was definitely a man whom appreciated the challenges you gave him.

"Do you think you can really hold back, when I know where all your sensitive zones are?" Your lips quivered in response, while the tips of his fingers flicked at one of your nips. Soon both of your hands were against his chest trying to find the will power to push him away but it wasn't like you hated being touched. Your main concern was being near the open field.

"Katsuki...a-ah please I need to get to the market early so I can get the freshest produce and veggies." This was your very truthful plead to him, but your body responded to his every caress. Which is why he smirked, hovering over you long enough to get you to offer him your tongue just so he could furtively loop around it dozens of times.

"I would say I don't give a shit, but just give in if you want this to be over quicker. You wont be going anywhere till I make you cum. Maybe it'll be with my fingers or my tongue, which do you want?"

Before you could even respond his digits began dipping down south

Before you could even respond his digits began dipping down south. It brought you warmth in an endearing type of way that his fingers could actually be rather delicate as they ran along your body. The pet of your stomach felt oddly gentle, but your entire frame jolted into his own when he brushed several fingers along your slit.