Meeting up again

You were thankfully for Mei, not only did she help you but she didn't destroy you and evidently injury you. So you were glad about that. And it was kind of nice to meet someone as wild as Mei. You did have to explain to Spider Queen why you were late but you just covered it up with a lie, and she believed you. It had been a while since you went above and out of the Silken Web Caverns, and your queen decided to change that. By deciding to rob a bank, why? For the fun of it. You didn't like to question your queen's morals and choices.

...........................

You easily broke in by busting down the wall, "Grab everything and anything you can!" Huntsman yelled as he fumbled around with some of the vaults. You didn't like stealing but you did what you were told. You went about some of the vaults and personal keeps. Finding gems, money, gold, anything valuable you could stuff into your knapsack. You would study some of the jewels before stuffing them away, you like to admire their beauty and simpleness. Suddenly you heard a loud crash, you turned and see Syntax being thrown into one of the large, white pillars causing it to crack. You saw a flash of MK as you started to gather everything. That was your cue to go.

You ran down a hallway deeper and deeper into the vaults, you started to pant and freak out. "Y/n! Y/n! Where are you!" you heard Syntax yell from your communicator. You leaned against a wall and got out your little radio to communicate to Syntax. "I'm inside the bank. I ran away" you said. "You did what?! That monkey kid blocked off all the exits! You're trapped in there?!". You frowned, "I guess I am...". There was a pause, "Oh well". You were taken aback, "H-Hey! Are you not going to help me! Hello? Hello?!" you yells into the radio. But all there was was a static silence. You groaned, you were going to find a way out alone. Without the others.

...........................

You were going in circles, 5 minutes had pasted by and all of the entrances and exits were blocked off by debris. You would clam yourself down and go a different way, but only then did you realise you were going in circles. You tried to dig your way through and down and even tried to crawl up and break the ceiling but nothing would work. You slid down against the wall and sit down, you had a feeling that your queen was not too concerned about you. But still, being left behind was not one of the best things.

You started to hear a rumble and the opposite wall busted open, you scream as you duck behind a piece of rubble. You hear the sound of a engine but it suddenly skids to a stop. "Hey is there anyone here!" a voice yells. You pop your head up and see Mei on her bike and wearing her jumpsuit. She looks about until she raises her eyes at the sight of you.

"Y/n?" she says with a happy and surprised look on her face. "Hey Mei..." you said as you waved nervously. "Why am I not surprised, I mean Spider Queen did break into a bank with all her other minions" she says waving a dismissive hand. You just give a small frown, unsure of what to say.

"You need a ride?" .What?" "I'm offering you a ride. You need help so I'm here to help" Mei says as she scoots over and pats the back of her seat, offering it. "Oh! Sure" you yelp in surprise, her helping you? She did help you before but with something like robbing a bank after you were left behind. It surprised you a little. You hopped on the back and wrapped your arms around her waist, she pops her helmet.

"Ready?" "No not real-". But before you get a word out Mei speed off. You held on for dear life, everything was moving so fast and anything you saw was just a blur. The trail of green wizzed down the bank as you smashed through wall after wall to get out.

Mei cheered happily as you both went flying out of the bank and into the street. The bike came to a skidding halt as Mei stuck her leg out. She threw her helmet and her arms into the air, "Whew! That was awesome, right Y/n?". You slowly got off the bike and hunched over. "Y-Yeah totally", you didn't enjoy it as much as she did. Mei chuckled nervously "Sorry about that". You calmed your breathing down and propped yourself up again, "Hey. Thanks for helping me...again".

"That's no problem. It's what friends do" she says as she punches your arm. You winced but perk up, "Friends?" "Uhh yeah, aren't we friends?" Mei questions as she leans back and gives a questioned look to you. But you smile and nod. "Yeah friends" "Awesome!".

Suddenly her phone started ringing. "Hey what's up...Oh? Oh, ah I'll be there soon" she hangs up and smiles at you. "MK got hurt again". "Probably from smashing up the bank" you state, you both look at the remains of the bank. It was very jagged and was holding on by a thread. Mei rolled her eyes, "Yeah that must be it. Hey! I'll catch up with you later kay?"

"Uhh kay" you say with a shrug. Mei chuckled as she ropes her arm around her waist and pushes herself against you. "New spider friend selfie!" she cheered as she took a selfie with you. You give a dumbfounded face as she drops you back down, "Good luck with Spider Queen!" she says with a wave as she puts her helmet back on and flys off again down the road. You give a small nod to yourself. A new spider friend? Huh.

...........................
Updates are probably going
to be a little bit slow...
Hope you enjoyed!