"What do you think it is?" He asked back. Sokka looked between me and Toph. 

"Even though we don't know where Aang is, we need to do everything we can to stop the airship fleet," he replied. I nodded. 

"And keep the Earth Kingdom free of Fire Nation reinforcements so the White Lotus we'll have an easy time reclaiming Ba Sign Se," I added.

"And that means, when Aang does face the Fire Lord, we'll be right there if he needs us," Toph finished. Iroh nodded at all of us with an approving smile. 

After that we split up to prepare for our missions. Master Piandao helped us out by preparing us a giant eel-hound. I hopped on and helped Toph up to sit in front of me. 

"The airship base is on a small island just off the Earth Kingdom shore. You should be able to intercept the fleet within a day's journey," Master Piandao explained. 

Sokka and I thanked him, Sokka being especially affectionate and hugging the master. Afterwards he jumped on in front of Toph. 

We took one last look at Zuko and Katara before saying goodbye to everyone. Iroh sent us off with some inspiring words. 

"Today, destiny is our friend. I know it," he said and he smiled as we left. 

Sokka gave me the map, trusting us to navigate us to the edge of the continent and into the water. The journey did take all day, and it was nighttime when we got to the sea. 

Soon the night sky turned a bright red. I inhaled and exhaled. 

"The comet could actually be considered beautiful," I mumbled. 

"Yeah, if the Fire Lord wasn't about to use it to destroy the world," Toph pointed out. I shrugged. 

"There's always a catch," I said and I heard Toph chuckle a bit. I looked ahead of us and made sure Sokka saw it too. "That island is the base," I pointed out. He nodded and kept us going in that direction. 

We landed on the island a few minutes later, and started moving up the hill side. Once we reached the top, we were greeted by an airship taking off. We're too late...

"The fleet's already taking off," Sokka shouted. 

"Then we're taking off, too. Where's the closest airship?" She asked and before we could even answer, she grabbed both of us and launched us into the air with earthbending. Her trajectory was a little off so I used my enhanced firebending to keep us on the right path. 

We landed on a balcony and caught Toph, making sure she didn't fall. 

Alright, let's get this party started...

Sokka POV

We entered inside our airship, and Y/n was able to guide us to the control room. We snuck up to it silently, before Toph metal bent the door down. She wore the door like armor, taking down half of the firebenders inside. Y/n jumped in and handled the other half, and soon we were in. 

"Good work, Toph. Time to take control of the ship. Take the wheel," I said and Toph looked at me sarcastically. 

"That's a great idea. Let the blind girl steer the giant airship," she said smugly. 

"I was talking to Y/n," I clarified, and Y/n already heard me and did what I said. 

"We need to get rid of the rest of the crew," Y/n pointed out and I had an idea. 

"Take us down closer to the water," I instructed and she steered us down. I grabbed the microphone and changed my voice. "Attention crew, this is your captain speaking. Everyone please report to the bomb bay immediately, for hot cakes and sweet cream. We have a very special birthday to celebrate," I said. Y/n laughed.