[ 2 ] Hugs and Cuddles

Start from the beginning

She narrowed her eyes at the bag but looked away and he shook his head.

"Alright, let's see what we had in it?" He said sitting beside her and opening the bag.

She looked at him from the corner of her eyes and widened them as he bought chocolate cookies and strawberry cheesecake. She licked her lips but her ego stopped her. He cut the cake and took a small bite.

"Ummm... it's so yummy. I'm not going to share with anyone." He moaned while looking at her and she squeezed her fingers.

Her mouth watered and her hands itched. She quickly took the cake and started eating like hungry for ages. He burst out in laughter and she glared at him but continued to eat. He wrapped his hand around her nape and kissed her forehead.

***********************

"Fia... Ford... Fia... Ford... where are you, my babies?" She called out to them but they weren't found anywhere.

She nicknamed both of them and they love her a lot. They often got hidden because she always gave them good attention. It has been three days since she recovered now and is out of the room.

"Mona, did you see them?" She asked a maid.

"No, madam. I think you should look in the backyard." The maid replied.

Sanyu nods her head and walked into the backyard. She looked around in the huge backyard and but look like they were hiding in some good place.

"Fia... Ford... babies come on. I'm already tired." She said with a pout and sat on the ground crossing her legs.

They still didn't come out and she played a trick. She lay on the ground and closed her eyes. Fiona and Clifford were hiding behind the plants. They didn't hear her calling them anymore and instantly ran out of the place. They barked seeing her lying on the ground and climbed on her. They barked smelling her body and cooed in her neck.

"Caught you both." She said holding them and they barked licking her face.

"You both are very naughty. I won't talk to you both the next time." She said caressing their back and they barked at her.

She put them down and they started running around her. She giggled throwing the ball and they chased the ball. Randhir smiled seeing the cute sight on his mobile. He was sitting in his office and watching her through the CCTV. Of course, he had cameras installed around his mansion and also increased the security since she arrived in this mansion.

There was a knock on the door and he straightens himself before giving permission. His father enters his cabin and his face becomes hard.

"What brings you here?" He asked in a cold tone.

He really doesn't share good relationship with his parents and he had his own reason.

"Can't I come to meet my son?" His father asked sadly.

"Why are you here?" He asked ignoring his sad look.

"I heard you got married. I and your mother want to meet your wife." His father said.

"Your wife is not my mother and I don't want my wife to meet you and your wife." He shouted angrily and his father sighs.

"Please son. Just bring her once to our house for dinner this weekend. We'll wait for you both." His father said and went from there.

Randhir groaned in anger then slumped on his chair and closed his eyes. He doesn't want his wife to meet his parents. His father's second wife is a bad influence and he hates her. He believes that she married his father for money and his father was blinded by her fake love.

He grabbed his coat and walked out of his office. He wants to reach home as soon as possible. Only she can make him feel better. Her sweet innocent fragrance and those cute faces she made were enough for him. All he wants is to embrace her and forget everything.

He stepped inside the house but saw her lying on the couch and watching something in the laptop while munching down the popcorns. Fiona and Clifford were snuggling in her arms and that made him frown.

He was supposed to cuddle her not that stupid puppies.

He walked to her and she averted her gaze toward him then raised her brows.

"Get up." He commanded and she frowns.

"Why?" She asked getting up on the couch and the next second her breath hitched as he hugged her tightly.

Their first official hug.

She slowly raised her hands and wrapped them around his waist. He tightens his grip and lifted her body a little that leaving her confused. His hands went down to her thighs and made her legs wrapped around his waist then held her protectively. She breathed heavily due to their proximity but he was too stubborn to let go of her.

"I'm going to fall." She whispered in his ear and his chest vibrated with a laugh.

He pulled back and she held his shoulder for support.

"Trust me, I won't let you fall." He mumbled kissing her nose and heat rushed to her both cheeks.

Fiona and Clifford barked seeing them getting cozy and he frowns at them. He looked behind her and glared at them.

"What? She is my wife first. Get into the line." He snapped at them and they barked back.

She wriggled in his arms and he dropped her on the couch. Fiona and Clifford instantly crawl into her arms then she hugs both of them. They both cheeky dogs looked at him and showed their tongue to him. He throws his hands in anger and went to his room.

"Why do you both annoy your daddy?" She asked cuddling them and they licked her face.

After a few minutes, she took them in her arms and went upstairs to their room. She placed them in their cot and covered them with their blankets. She walked out of their room and went to his room. She enters the room and closed the door. She saw him sitting on the bed and walked there.

"What happened?" She asked tapping his shoulder.

He pulled her in his lap and hides his face in her neck.

"My dad and his wife want to meet you." He replied lowly.

"You mean your parents?" She asked confusingly.

"No, that woman is not my mother. She is my dad's second wife." He replied angrily and she flinched a little in his arms.

"Then where is your mother?" She asked getting more confused.

"I don't have any mother and that's another story. I'll tell you some other day. Do you want to meet them?" He asked caressing her back.

"I don't know anyone here expect you, Fiona, Clifford, maids and bodyguards. I would like to meet them." She replied thinking deeply.

"Ok. We'll go to meet them at dinner this weekend but don't get mingle with Mrs. Shekhawat. She is a bad influence." He said softly and she just nods her head.

She doesn't want to judge her without knowing her. If she was a bad influence then she'll listen him but if not then she'll do anything remove his misunderstanding about her. She may be naive and innocent but she knew what family meant? He have a family and she don't want him to live apart from his own family.

To be continued... 

So how's the chapter?

Cute Sanyukta and Bossy yet Cute Randhir.

Sanyukta and her relationship with Fiona and Clifford are so sweet.

Randhir is jealous of his own babies. Puppies...

Will Sanyukta be able to mend the broken glasses of this family?

Target : 40+ comments, 150+ likes...

Thank you...