thirty and three.

As the hours passed people began leaving San's house and the party was slowly coming to an end. Jungkook hadn't talked to the Blonde again after their failed make out session so he now was searching for him, hoping he hadn't left yet.

The footballer made his way through the huge living room that was relatively empty now. The floor on the other hand was covered in empty red cups, broken glass and even liquids, which Jungkook guessed were all leftover alcohol.

"Did he leave already?" He mumbled, talking to himself and doubting he would find the other. Just when he was about to just drive home he spotted Yoongi in the garden. Sighing, the footballer made his way over to him.

"Yoongi?"

"What do you want?" the boy answered coldly, not wanting to talk to Jungkook, especially after their fight before.

"Have you seen Jimin? People are leaving and I haven't talked to him nor seen him around in a while.."

"No I was just searching for him too actually. We came here together with the subway so I can't leave without him and I obviously don't want him to drive home on his own either."

"So you're telling me Jimin, in his shitfaced state possibly left to go home on his own? In the middle of the fucking night?" Jungkook started raising his voice, letting out his frustration on Yoongi, which he knew wasn't right but he didn't care enough to stop.

"Why the fuck would that be my fault? You were with him last so you should've looked after him! Don't blame me for this."

"I thought he was with you! You could've been of use for once instead you just spend the entire time alone or what? Fucking weirdo."

"God I can't stand you! I hope Jimin never ends up with you!" Yoongi yelled out in anger, "he deserves better."

Jungkook lost it at that, pushing the other back with all force, making him stumble and fall to the ground. Just when he was about to hit him Taehyung came into the view, stepping in front of Yoongi.

"Leave him alone, Kook!"

"Fuck off."

"Dude what the fuck do you think Jimin will say if you hit him? Both of you are being idiots right now. You're wasting everyone's time, shouldn't you be looking for him right now?" Taehyung scoffed, "the fuck is this shitshow.."

"Fuck you, did you hear what he said? Annoying bitch I'll beat the shit out of him!"

"Did you drink again? After sobering yourself up?" Tae asked his bestfriend, finding his words a little too extreme to be coming out of a sober Jungkook.

"Yeah but I'm not drunk at all."

"Yes sure", Tae shook his head in defeat, then turned around to help Yoongi rise to his feet.

 "Calm down, Jungkook." Tae warned. " There is no need to start anything bigger than this already is right now. And Jimin is in San's room. He threw up in the middle of the dance floor so I took him upstairs to rest." Taehyung explained, "you would've never figured that out on your own though because you were too busy fighting", he added, sending both boys a stern look.

"Whatever", Jungkook mumbled before walking off to get upstairs.

"Hey!" Yoongi called after him, "I'll check up on him, you stay here."

"Absolutely no fucking way", Jungkook scoffed fastening his pace and slamming the door behind him.

"How are you friends with that guy, I seriously don't understand", Yoongi muttered, not even expecting an answer from Tae.

"Jimin?" 

"Hey are you in there?" Jungkook knocked on the door to San's bedroom, waiting for any sign that the Blonde was indeed inside. When it stayed completely silent Jungkook shrugged and entered the room. He smiled softy as he was met with the image of Jimin fast asleep on the bed. His hair was messy, parts of it sticking to his face, he looked adorable in Jungkook's opinion. Just the fact that he was on San's bed pissed him off, so the Footballer quickly pushed that thought away again. 

"Jimin?" He repeated, slowly making his way to the bed and sitting down right next to the boy. "Hey you need to get up, the party's over", he carefully tapped his shoulder. 

Jungkook groaned in annoyance when Jimin didn't even move an inch. So before thinking it through he moved his arms underneath the boy's waist and neck and slowly lifted him up. When he had the Blonde stable in his arms he made his way out of the room, making sure he was moving slowly and carefully to not wake him up.

Jungkook was hoping he could make it out of the house without walking into Yoongi but of course luck was not on his side and Yoongi was standing in the doorway of the living room, eyes widening when he saw his friend in Jungkook's arms looking like he was in a coma.

"God how much did he drink", Yoongi shook his head, "didn't you try waking him up?"

"Of course I did. He wouldn't move an inch.. I think I'll take him with me to sleep at my place.."

"What? No way, you won't. We'll wait til he sobers up and then him and I go home." Yoongi crossed his arms in front of his chest.

"That would take ages and I don't trust you to get him home safely. You look like you couldn't even fight a cat", Jungkook laughed.

"Don't be an ass", Tae came into view, "I hate saying this but Kook's right. It's not safe for either of you. So let him take Jimin home and I'll escort you home, alright?"

"..No maybe Jimin wouldn't want to stay at Jungkook's house. Besides what will his mother think?"

"Who cares, Jimin can tell her he slept over at your house tomorrow", Jungkook nodded his head towards Yoongi, "and besides he wouldn't mind coming with me, I know that. My parents aren't home, they went on some bullshit business dinner in another city, they'll stay there for the night. So this is the easiest way to handle this."

"Alright", Yoongi sighed defeatedly, "but I swear if you lay a hand on him I'll-"

"Yeah yeah calm down I won't do anything besides tug him under a damn blanket. Stop talking like I'm some type of rapist, dude." 

"Okay great so we got this figured out!" Taehyung interrupted the conversation before it could get out of hand again. "So see you tomorrow Kook", he waved him off and grabbed Yoongi by the sleeve, who complained and looked back in worry. 

"Don't worry about him. He's safe with Jungkook", Tae reassured the boy as Jungkook left the house with the Blonde still fast asleep in his arms.