Learn from you mistakes

My alarm went off making everyone in the room groan. "Man Harls turn that off." Fulton complained. I rolled over tiring it off and sitting up. I sighed as I felt my muscles tense up. I stood up and shook Julie awake.

"Jules we have school. We gotta go get ready." She nodded sitting up. I walked out of the room and down to the girls room. I opened the door and saw everyone except holden, Heather, and Lily up and slowly getting ready for the day.

I went to the bathroom and looked at myself. I looked like a mess. I brushed my teeth, brushed my hair, and put on light mascara. I went back out and change.

I put this on because I did not feel like trying to hard on my outfit

I put this on because I did not feel like trying to hard on my outfit. I saw Julie walk in and thought about the boys. "Hey Jules are Dean and Fulton up?"

"Fulton's up but Dean wouldn't budge." I nodded and walked out going to the boys room.

I knocked on the door. Fulton opened it and let me in going to the bathroom. I walked over to Dean and shook him slightly. "Deany baby you gotta get up, we have school." He turned his head and looked at me.

"Oh hi Harley." He smiled groggily. I smiled and he sat up groaning. "Man coach really tore my muscle's apart."

I scoffed. "Don't even you didn't even play. Anyways get up, we have school in 15 minutes."

"15 man you didn't get me up." He complained as I was walking out.

"Julie tried she said you wouldn't move!" I protested closing the door. I walked into the kitchen and went to the food area. I got a pancake and went to go sit down.

"Morning Harls." Lily said as I sat down.

"Morning. Looks like Adam's not awake." I said looking at Adam in a daze.

(time skip)

I was barely awake in class. I didn't even know what Miss. MacKay was talking about. Dean was asleep his head was on my shoulder. I saw Miss. MacKay wake Luis up. She then looked around at all of us and looked concerned.

"All of you back to bed, practice and school are canceled." I sighed in relief and woke up Dean.

"Come on Dean we're going back to bed, practice and school are canceled." He nodded and got up. We both walked back to his room with Julie and Fulton and fell back to sleep.

(time skip)

We all decided after a long nap we'd go stretch sense everyone was sore and tired. That would be our practice. I thought it was a great idea.

"If coach isn't here, why do we have to be?" Julie asked.

"We have a game tonight, we have to workout." Casidy snapped back.

"I say mutiny, who's with me." Goldberg suddenly said standing up.

"Goldberg, I'm too tired to mutiny." Dwayne said.

"Come on, guys, it's not like we couldn't use the conditioning." I said standing up looking at them.

"Speak for yourself babe." Jesse argued back at me.

"Her names Harley not babe." Dean said getting angry, ramming into Jesse.

"Yo, Portman chill!" Holden said walking him on the shoulder. Everyone then started fighting, bickering at each other.

"Yo, team USA. What are you gonna do today, a million jumping jacks?" The annoying kid from the stands said.

"This kids crazier than me, forget about him. Look Fulton-" Dean said pushing Fulton again.

"Hey man, I'm getting sick of you." Jesse yelled at the kid.

"I'm getting sick of seeing the USA being represented by a bunch of whining babies." He yelled back.

"Too bad you can't back up that mouth." Annie said coming up by Jesse.

"Me and my boys can take you anytime, anywhere."

"I don't see no boys." Lily said.

"I got'em waiting. Grab your gear and let's go play some schoolyard puck. Or maybe you forgot what it's like to play for real pride. Come on, it's not too far, you little wimps. Come on!" He yelled getting escorted by a security guard.

(another time skip ik)

"My little brother Russ here has been telling me that you have been choking big time."

"Well you brothers got a big mouth." I said sassily. Dean wrapped his arm around me protectively and stepped back.

"He does, doesn't he. We thought we'd call out all to see what you got." the guy smiled.

"We know you can talk to the press and sign autographs." Russ said

"We can do more than that." Luis fought back.

"Yeah? We can teach to play like the real team USA."

"What would you know about it." Dean asked.

"Well why don't you put on a helmet and we'll show you." The guy said smiling. I put on my roller skates, helmets, and pads and got my stick.

We started and i immediately got knocked down. Gosh it's been a minute or two on roller skates I guess. I saw Dean get checked into the gate. I giggled and got back up.

I checked a big guy into the gate and smiled in confidence. It was a fun game. I got the puck in a couple times and stole the puck a couple times. The main guy kept giving us pep talks making me more confident in my plays.

Luis got the puck and started skating fast. "Yeah Luis let's go!" I yelled. I noticed shortly that he wasn't going to stop. He skated right into the gate making me wince.

Charlie hit the puck and it boomeranged off the trash can hitting a car. The man threw it back over not even minding the damage. I thought it was a bit strange but kept on playing.

"Alright, you guys, go get'em!" The boys yelled as we got on the bus. They kept cheer as we got on the bus. I felt like I was flying from such a fun afternoon.

I didn't really know what to write. I was kinda stuck. But I hope you like it. -cat