The 'hang out'

☔︎︎☔︎︎☔︎︎☔︎︎☔︎︎☔︎︎☔︎︎☔︎︎☔︎︎☔︎︎☔︎︎☔︎︎☔︎︎☔︎︎☔︎︎☔︎︎☔︎︎☔︎︎☔︎︎☔︎︎☔︎︎☔︎︎☔︎︎☔︎︎☔︎︎☔︎︎☔︎︎☔︎︎☔︎︎☔︎︎☔︎︎☔︎︎☔︎︎☔︎︎☔︎︎☔︎︎

I sat back down at my table and Dean came up behind me. "36 huh?" I looked up at him smiled and nodded.

☔︎︎☔︎︎☔︎︎☔︎︎☔︎︎☔︎︎☔︎︎☔︎︎☔︎︎☔︎︎☔︎︎☔︎︎☔︎︎☔︎︎☔︎︎☔︎︎☔︎︎☔︎︎☔︎︎☔︎︎☔︎︎☔︎︎☔︎︎☔︎︎☔︎︎☔︎︎☔︎︎☔︎︎☔︎︎☔︎︎☔︎︎☔︎︎☔︎︎☔︎︎☔︎︎☔︎︎

" Ancient Greece was the beginning of western civilization. See, in Greece, they didn't have professional sports. Or wheaties boxes. So the athletes competed for another reason, anybody?"
Asked Mrs.

"Falafels?" Goldberg asked. Everybody groaned and laughed. I looked at Dean who I was sitting by and he was laughing looking at me.

"Charlie?"

"Pride."

"That's right. The various cities-states waved their flags and wore their home colors proudly."

"Did America always dominate?" Fulton asked. Mostly everybody laughed.

"It's a good question!" I smiled at him.

" America's still young, still forming it's own identity. America is a teenager just like you." Mrs. Mackey explained

"Like us?" Jessie asked

"You bet. A little awkward at times, but always there on the verge of greatness."

(Time skip)

We had our roller skates on and we were rolling behind Coach, he was on a golf cart. I was skating next to Dean and Connie.

"I don't know what I've been told!" Coach sung/yelled.

"I don't know what I've been told!" We repeated

"Team U.S.A's gonna win the gold!"

"We're all headed for Hollywood!"

"Sound off!"

"1 2!"

"Sound off!"

"3 4!"

"Bring em' on down!"

"1 2 3 4!"

"Catch me if you can Portman!" I started to skate faster.

"Oh you're in for it!" He started to gang up on me. Eventually we made it to the front me still in front of him.

"Haha loser." I felt his hands go on my waste. I gasped a bit because it caught me off guard, and I started to slow down because of it.

"Me loser. I don't think so." He yelled. I rolled my eyes.

"That's because you caught me off guard!"

(Time skip)

Lily and I were laying on our beds on our phones we leave tomorrow for Hollywood. I was excited to say the least, but nervous. I was caught up in my thoughts when I heard the door open.

"Hey Harley can we do something I'm bored." Dean came in the room and flopped on the bed. I chuckled and looked at Lily she just shrugged and snickered.

"What do you want to do?" I put my phone down, sat up, and looked at him.

"I don't know, go for a walk?" I nodded and smiled he smiled and stood up picking me up.

"Dean what are you-" he put me over his shoulder putting his arm around my legs. I looked up at Lily and she mouthed lovebirds. I flipped her and as he kept walking out the door.

He put me down outside. "What was that for." He shrugged,

"Just felt like it." We started to walk and talk about random things. Ours hands would brush against each other once in awhile.

"I wanna take you somewhere. I found it wondering through the hotel yesterday." He smiled.

"Ok." I nodded. He took my hand and started running through the hallways and to the elevator. He pushed the down button. He never let go of my hand. When the elevator doors opened he kept running down the halls and to a door. He opened it and there sat a beautiful garden with a bench right in the middle.

"Woah this place is so beautiful." I looked around in awe. He pulled me to the bench and sat down. We talked a little more it was really nice. It soon started to get dark and we new we had to head back.

When we got to my room he took my hand. "I had fun tonight." he smiled.

"I did too." I smiled back. He leaned down and kissed my cheek and went to his room. Once he was in his room I smiled a cheeky smile and opened to the door to my room.

I saw all the girls in there. Well except for Connie, she's at home, sadly. "How was your date?" Asked Julie. I glared at her.

"It wasn't a date it was a hang out." I informed her.

"But he did kiss me on the cheek when he dropped me back off to my room." I smiled real big. The girls squealed

"Oh my gosh! You need to tell us all about it!" Squealed Holden.

"Well he's very sweet and funny not really what's you expect from him by looking at him. He's very general and kind. And his smile just lights up the whole room." I went on about our hang out until everybody started to get tired so they headed back to their rooms and Lily and I fell asleep.

We were so over the moon for Hollywood tomorrow.

I hoped you liked this chapter. It took me a long time. School's kinda sucky rn. One of my close guy friends unadded me on snap today for no reason. I literally dkw and it makes me upset. Anways night. -cat