Water

☔︎︎☔︎︎☔︎︎☔︎︎☔︎︎☔︎︎☔︎︎☔︎︎☔︎︎☔︎︎☔︎︎☔︎︎☔︎︎☔︎︎☔︎︎☔︎︎☔︎︎☔︎︎☔︎︎☔︎︎☔︎︎☔︎︎☔︎︎☔︎︎☔︎︎☔︎︎☔︎︎☔︎︎☔︎︎☔︎︎☔︎︎☔︎︎☔︎︎☔︎︎☔︎︎☔︎︎

"He is a dork, but I can see, he definitely likes you." Julie said. Annie smiled at that.

☔︎︎☔︎︎☔︎︎☔︎︎☔︎︎☔︎︎☔︎︎☔︎︎☔︎︎☔︎︎☔︎︎☔︎︎☔︎︎☔︎︎☔︎︎☔︎︎☔︎︎☔︎︎☔︎︎☔︎︎☔︎︎☔︎︎☔︎︎☔︎︎☔︎︎☔︎︎☔︎︎☔︎︎☔︎︎☔︎︎☔︎︎☔︎︎☔︎︎☔︎︎☔︎︎☔︎︎

The girls and I were all kinda just laying there on our beach chairs, chilling. My eyes were closed. It was just peaceful like that for about 20 minutes, but the boys wanted us to go in the water.

Wet arms then picked me up bridal style making me gasp. It was Dean. He took off my sunglasses making me squint, and put them on my chair.

Adam was holding Lily, Luis was holding Casidy Fulton was holding Julie, Guy was holding Connie, Jessie was holding Holden, and Averman was holding Annie. (yes i know. what a coincidence🥱) It kinda surprised me that Averman was holding Annie, but I mean go Averman.

Dean winked at me and started running to the water with the other boys. "No, no, no Dean! Not the water! Dean no! No no no!" I squealed as Dean ran into the water. I laughed and he dropped me making me go under water.

I popped out the water splashing water at him. He laughed and picked me up. His arms were around me waist while my arms were round his neck and my legs were around his waist. He leaned in and kissed me. I melted into the kiss.

"Um guys?" Fulton said. We broke the kiss and looked over at the team. I laughed looking at their puzzled faces. I let go of Dean going over to Adam.

"So when you gonna ask out Lily?" I looked up at him.

"What?" He asked astonished.

"Oh come on I see the way you look at her. So when you gonna ask her out?" I crossed my arms.

"I uh. Do you think she likes me back?" He asked whispering.

"Oh so we're whispering now?" I smirked.

"I uh don't know." He said shifting his weight.

"I'll tell you what. Ask her out after we're done with the beach, and take her to a nice restaurant tomorrow."

"Well what if she says no." He said looking uneasy.

"Trust me she'll say yes. Also have confidence in yourself." I slapped his arm and swam over to Connie and Guy.

"Hey Con's."

"Hey babes." She smiled letting go of Guy.

"Can I talk to you?"

"Sure." We walked away from the group.

"So I was wondering if we could go on a double date?" Her face lit up and she squealed.

"Yes! I would love to! We should go to a diner or something, you know something casual."

"Oooo yes I would love that. Maybe on Wednesday after practice?" She nodded.

We swam back to the group and I swam to Dean. "Hey princess." He said wrapping his arms around me. I wrapped my arms around his neck my legs dangling.

"Hey Deany, we're going on a double date with Guy and Connie on Wednesday after practice."