Steak and Shake

We were walking over to Steak and Shake and we were playing tag. Dean was it and he was coming up right behind me. "You'll never catch me!" I screamed running as fast as I could.

"That's a lie!" he was getting me tackling me to the ground. We laughed and got up. "Oh also no tags backs." He smiled.

"Guy!" I looked over to him and Connie, Connie started giggling.

"Oh no." He stared running  away from me towards the Steak and Shake. I caught up to him and tagged him, running past him into the steak shake.

"And no... tag... backs." I said out of breath.

"I'm done... with this... game." Guy said in between breaths.

"Your just mad that Harls is faster then you Guy." Holden said shrugging. Which made the team laugh.

"Ya, ya very funny." He rolled his eyes playfully at me.

We got seated and started talking about random things. "What do you think Adam and Lily are doing right now?" Fulton asked raising his eyebrows. I think him and Julie are a thing, or at least becoming a thing because he had his arm around her.

Dean spoke up interrupting my thoughts, "Probably making out or making baby's and sh-"

"Dean!" I cut him off. He laughed and so did some of the boys.

"No Adam would be too pussy to do that on the first date. It has to be the second." Charlie said laughing way to hard, making also everyone laugh.

"Okay so like I have a question. So if you could bark what kind of bark would you use?" Jessie said in all seriousness. I almost spit out my drink. What is talking about?

"Jesse are you high?" Dwayne asked him laughing.

"No, my mom doesn't let me get high anymore. She says it's bad." He put air quotes around the word bad which made me laugh so hard.

We kept our crazy conversations going and got our food.

It was pretty late when I saw Lily and Adam walk in and spot our table. "Hey guys!" Adam said sitting down at our table.

"How was your date?" Annie said

"It was good." Adam looked at Lily.

"I liked it. We went back to the hotel and saw you guys weren't in your rooms." She said taking a fry off my plate.

"Ya we've been here talking about the randomness shit I've heard in awhile." Dean said playing with my hair.

Adam laughed saying, "When the ducks talk it's all just nonsense or hockey." We all laughed at his remark.

"What time is it anyways?" Kenny asked

"10:30 and 11:00 is our curfew so I say we get back soon." Lily said leaning into Adam.

<time skip (im bored)>

"Good for you!" Adam and I both soung

"You look happy and healthy!" I screamed

"Not me!" Adam screamed

"If you even cared to ask!" We both screamed.

"What's the next line?" He said panting

"I- I don't know." I said panting as well. The ducks laughed at our stupidity.

"I'm pretty sure the next line is good for you." Adam said. I shrugged and sept singing/ screaming the lyrics and soon the whole team was singing it with me and Adam.

<time skip bc this is stupid>

I was in Dean and Fulton's room and Julie was in there too. Her and Fulton were cuddling which was the cutest thing, but I was leaning on Dean just on my phone looking at tiktoks and I got a call from my mom.

"Hey mom."

"Hey sweetie I have a surprise!"

"What is it?"

"Surprise!" She yelled. I was confused what is she doing.

"Uh where are you?" She asked

"In Dean's room." What is she talking about.

"Hun could you come out of Dean's room."

"Uh sure." I got up and opened the door walking out in the hall way and saw my mom and my best friend Heather.

"Oh my God! No way!" I screamed hugging Heather.

"Hi best friend!" She hugged me back.

"You mom would still like a hug." My mom chuckled. I smiled and hugged her.

"What are you guys doing here?"

"We'll we wanted to surprise you for your game this weekend!" Heather said. I could see her eyes travel behind me. I turned around and saw Dean.

"Are you going to introduce me or what." He said taking my hand.

"Sure, Heather, Mom this is Dean my boyfriend."

"Boyfriend? You didn't tell me you had a boyfriend!" Heather said.

"Sorry I've been busy. But haven't you seen my vlog."

"Well yeah, but you never said how the date went."

"That's fair. But ya he's my boyfriend." She looked at him for a second and held out her hand. He took it looking confused.

"It's nice to meet you." She smiled he smiles and nodded.

"He's not a talker." I said looking at her. She nodded and let go of his hand.

I decided to take everyone to the lounge to meet my mom and Heather.

"Everyone this is my mom Stacy and my best friend Heather. Mom, Heather, these are the ducks." I smiled and let everyone introduce themselves.

Once Charlie was done introducing himself he came over to me and Dean.

"Hey I have a question Harls."

"Ask away Charlie."

"Does Heather um have a boyfriend?" My eyes widen and a cheeky smile grew on my face.

"Do you like Heather?" He looked down and looked back up at me.

"Well uh she's super pretty but I don't know her that well yet." He shrugged.

"Well she does gymnastics, level 8 which is pretty high by the way. She's really smart in Science and Algebra, she loves dogs, and chocolate, and I've known her for 7 years." He nodded taking in the information.

"Maybe you could set us up?" He suggested looking over to her introducing herself to Guy and Connie.

"Of course. We could go shopping or something. Like a double date I guess." He nodded smiling.

"Thanks Harley." He smiled walking over to Adam. I nodded.

Heather then walked over to me. "Wow that was a lot of people." She put her head on my shoulder. I chuckled.

"So you think anyone's cute." I felt her go stiff.

"Uh Charlie's pretty cute I guess. (Coincidence?) I want to know him better." She looked at me.

"Well your in luck because a second ago he came up to me and said he thought you were cute and would like to know you better."

She looked over to him, "Really?"

"Mhm. I told him we'd go shopping, a double date, you two, me and Dean." She looked at me and smiled.

"I'd like that."

Hey I didn't know what to write so I wrote this. Next chapter will actually have a game in it lol. I've realized that I need to get on top of that lol.