Hotel

Harley's POV:

I was in my room chilling editing one of my vlogs when my mom came in my room. "Har, Don Tibbles is on the phone he has some huge great news!" My mom handed me the phone. I was confused who the hell is Don Tibbles.

"Hello?"

"Hello Harley this is Don Tibbles, I wanted to ask you if you wanted to be on the team for team U.S.A. in the Goodwill games? You'll playing for The Mighty Ducks from Minnesota." My mouth went wider with every word he said.

"Oh my gosh! Yes, yes I would love to play for team U.S.A.! When and where will I travel to?" I asked my voice shaking with excitement.

"In three weeks you and 9 other players will join the duck's for one practice in Minnesota and the next day you will fly out to Los Angles, California for the games with the team. You will have a game the next day against Africa."

"Thank you so, so much! I absolutely can't wait!"

"Great your flights are all set I'll email you the information soon."

"Thank you again bye!" I hung up the phone and screamed to my mom.

"Oh my gosh mom! I can't wait! I'm literally shaking!" I said looking at my shaking hands. She laughed.

"I'm proud of you sweetie. All that hard work finally payed off." She rubbed my head and walked out of my room. I can't believe I'm gonna play for team U.S.A.

<time skip>

I just got off my plane, and I was in Minnesota. I absolutely cannot wait to meet my new team. I see some lady walk up to me. "Hello I'm Mrs. Matthew I'll be taking you to your hotel." She smiled. I nodded my head and smiled back at her.

I stepped out of the limo with Mrs. Matthew, and we walked into the hotel. She walked up to the counter and talked to the person there we then went to the elevator and went up to floor 6. We walked to a door. "Here's your room." She smiled and looked at me. I smiled and opened the door.

I saw a girl with brown almost black hair. She looked at me with the biggest smile on her face. "You must be Harley, I'm Lily Jorden. I'm a big fan of your videos!"

"Well I'm Harley Ruby. I'm glad you like my videos, but right now we're gonna be friends." I started to unpack, and Lily spoke up.

"I'm super excited to meet the new team! I also heard that we're gonna have the best playing twins in America! On our team!" I looked at her

"I know! 'The flash duo' I seriously can't wait to meet them!"

"I know ur an influencer. So when are you going to do your vlogs? I mean you won't have a lot of time with school and hockey and... hanging out with the new team." I giggled.

"Trust me I'll make it work. It's late do you want to go to bed I mean we have our fist hockey practice tomorrow." She nodded her head.

(Time skip to morning)

"Wake up you overslept! We need to get down stairs!" I felt Lily shake me awake. I looked at her and then to the clock next to my bed. It read 8:50.

"Shit!" I yelled and went to the bathroom brushing my teeth.

"Why didn't you wake me!?" I yelled at her.

"I thought you were going to get up but then I realized you weren't..." she got more quiet as she went on. I groaned and went through my bag getting clothes. I quickly changed,

got my hockey bag, and ran out of the room

"Come on Lily what are you waiting for?" I yelled at her smiling a cheeky smile.

"I was waiting for you dibshit!" She yelled running out a couple steps behind me with her bag. I hit the elevator button panting and she came up next to me a couple seconds later. We got in the elevator and went to the lobby

We walked to entrance part and saw Mrs. Matthew with other new players. She saw us and smiled "Oh perfect we're all here!" We both smiled sheepish.

"We'll let's get in the limo and we can introduce ourselves!" She exclaimed and started walking to the exit. We all followed and piled into the limo.

I then started to notice everyone there. 4 guys and 4 other girls. I looked at this one guy and saw that he was staring at me. He was hot too. I looked him up and down and looked away rolling my eyes a bit. I heard him scoff which made me smirk. "Well does everyone want to exchange names?" We all nodded.

"Great we'll go in a circle! I'm Mrs. Matthew." We turned to the person next to her.

"Oh um I'm Ken Wu but you can call me Kenny."

"Holden Presten,"

"I'm Casidy Presten."

"I'm Dwayne Robertson."

"I'm Dean Portman." He looked me straight in the eyes and smirked almost as if he was just talking to me.

"I'm Annie Ladden."

"I'm Luis Mendoza."

"Julie Gaffney."

"Harley Ruby." I looked at him and tilted my head a bit. Almost teasing him.

"I'm Lily Jordan."

"Great now that everyone's introduce we can get to know each other better how about where we are from?" We all nodded.

(time skip)

We all got out of the limo and walked into the rink and into the locker room. I put my bag in front of a locker and started to get my hockey gear out when Julie walked over to the locker next to me. I smiled at her. "I love your outfit!" She said.

"Thanks! I love yours too." She smiled and we went back to getting out things out.

"Ok how we gonna do this boys on one side girls on the other?" I heard Annie ask.

"That sounds fine." Said Luis. The boys went to one side of the locker room and the girls went to the other. I started to take my clothes off and then I put of a plane white shirt with some leggings. I then put on my pads and then my hockey jersey and pants on. I went back out to the middle of the locker room. I was the first one done.

I started to braid my long dark brown hair into a braid. This usually take awhile since my hair goes down to my butt. I saw Dean come out from the other side of the locker room. "Need help?" I scoffed and looked at him.

"You know how to braid hair?" He looked offended.

"My mother happens to be a hair stylist for your information." I laughed and let go of my hair and turned around.

"Knock yourself out." I felt his presence behind me and felt him touch my hair and start to get to work. Everyone started coming to the middle of the locker room. Lily looked at me and smirked. I glared at her playfully. The girls started to do there hair as well.

"All done!" I heard Dean say. I checked my hair it actually looked good.

"You know how to fish tail braid?" I heard Holden ask. He acted offended and looked at her.

"I happen to know a lot more about hair than you think." Everyone laughed.

<time skip>

We were warming up shooting shots at Julie, she was blocking almost every shot of everyone. I made almost everyone though, just missed two and by the way I shot about 30 shots.

I heard talking when I looked up I saw the ducks.

Hi so I feel this is a good start to the book. Little thing to know about me. I do allstar and school cheer, I'm in show choir, I love theater and acting, I love the 90s, and I'm obsessed with the mighty ducks. I hope you like the book. :)