The two hit the ground, Buck running over them as he takes out an Unggoy and a Sangheili with two shotguns blasts. Locke keeps pace to his right, and they leap off a cliff into the Covenant below. Buck ground pounds a lance of infantry, and Tanaka grabs an Unggoy by the face while firing her assault rifle at a Kig-Yar. An Unggoy wielding a Needler lunges at her, but Tanaka catches it, throws it behind her, and shoots it away.

Promethean constructs can be seen fighting the Covenant now. Ghosts rush past firing at Soldiers and Knights, while Phaetons battle the Phantoms overhead. Locke leaps over a pair of Ghosts and pulls the driver out of one of them.

Jun was stationed on a mountain near the team taking out both Promethean constructs and Covenant alike. However he heard the sound of a roaring engine as he turned to look, to see a ghost fast approaching him. He switched positions so he is now aiming the sniper towards the enemy. He pulled the trigger as the bullet his just right, which made both the ghost and the covenant driver to flip over him falling down the mountain, followed by crashing as they both went down, then a explosion, then silence. Jun got up from his position and proceeded to meet up with the rest of his squad.

A Phantom, the one carrying Vale, flies low and crashes into a Phaeton, wrecking both vehicles and killing the remaining Zealot onboard. Vale jumps out and uses her SMG to finish off a Soldier. It disintegrates into orange and grey ash.

Vale: "Heads up!"

The five turned to face behind them, seeing one of the blockade runners crashing at the peak of the valley they're in. It hits the ground and begins sliding toward them, bringing an avalanche with it.

Jun: "You have got to be kidding me."

Buck: "Fall back!"

The Spartans turn and run from the incoming starship, Vale picking off a Kig-Yar and Buck finishing off a Soldier and Zealot. They run down the increasingly steep slope as fast as they can, but the crashing ship is coming closer.

As they approach a sheer cliff, Locke lands and rejoins them. Fireteam Osiris assembles and leaps off the cliff with the burning wreck behind them.

FIRETEAM OSIRIS

As the Osiris Spartans all slides down the cliff, which leads to a small canyon with Covenant below. Buck lunges at a Sangheili Storm, knocking it over and stabbing it in the throat with his combat knife. He then flings its energy sword to Locke's hand. Another Storm roars and attacks Locke, but the Spartan stabs the sword in its throat. Vale shoots and kills a third Sangheili to his left. Tanaka ambushes a fourth Sangheili on the far left, clubbing it in the head with her weapon and then snapping its neck, but there are still plenty of Covenant ahead of them.

Tanaka: "Incoming!"

Everyone looked up to see a fragment of the blockade runner falling and crashing into the ground, its impact killing almost all the Covenant there. Only a weakened Commander, Sangheli Storm, and Unggoy Imperial are left, who die shortly thereafter.

Buck: "We could've taken 'em."

Jun stood next to Buck as he let out a little chuckle.

Locke: "Let's just move. Vale, keep an ear on comms."

Vale: "Affirmative."

Locke: "Buck, Tanaka, pull security."

Tanaka: "On it."

Buck: "Aye."

Locke: "Jun watch everyone's back."

Jun nods as the team began to leave the crash site and travel along an icy path. It overlooks a valley where Phantoms and other Covenant ships fight Promethean forces. Plasma fire and hard light rounds fly everywhere. A Phantom passing nearby the path that Osiris is on is hit by Forerunner cannon fire, exploding immediately afterwards.