CHAPTER 16

Anna Pov

*click*
*click*
*click*

That's all you heard and this man next to me had a smile so big I swear he's going to pop in the next minute.

Looking back at these two made me re-think my life,why or how are they in the same room let alone a bed. Her bed wasn't small and they seemed to be comfortable in each other's arms, it was like they'd known each other their whole life's or they've shared a bed before which honestly suprises me.

"Let's go" Sébastien says smiling like a idiot. I just nod hoping this nightmare ends. "why's it bothering you huh aren't you happy they're getting along." he says curious about my silence. I actually had to think about it before I answered. "I'm not bothered but I'm also not happy to see my best friend and brother in one bed that's weird also I am happy they're getting along, I'm just shocked. We deal with shock in different ways Sébastien." I say now grinning like a idiot. "They'll make a powerful couple." he says "With their stubbornness and leadership skills they'll be scary together but we both know that Aurora won't hand her mafia and play housewife." is all i say and we walk into the kitchen where everyone is sitting. "Goood morning" Sébastien says smiling. "Good morning" is all everyone says

"what's got you smiling like that?" Andrew says while eating his breakfast. "OH nothing hahha" "I just woke up on the best of my bed I guess" is all Sébastien says looking at me for help. "So how's everyone settling in" I ask trying to change the subject.

"Where's Aurora?" Ariana asks as she looks up from her food. "Actually now that you mention her where's Giovanni he's a early bird and I haven't seen him all morning. " My mother's asks seeing Sébastien is with me. "Look at this" is all he says and passes the phone around making everyone gasp and look concerned.

"Damn they're like close close huh" Andrew says eating his food. "there's  just no way, how" is all the mothers' say in unison. "Let us see honey" Is all my father says nagging my mother.

"Don't nag just ask Leonardo.." my mother groans

"What in the world am I seeing..." my father says to my mother almost choking on air.

"I want to see..." Brandon says to my father that's now holding the phone."Don't get mad Brandon but she's an adult alright." Ariana says while eating her food peacefully.

I'm just sitting there feeling awkward cause this idiot of mine had to put us in this situation."Aurora is going to murder you and I'm not helping.." I say whispering to the fool and  grinning at the thought.

"why are you grinning, shouldn't you choose me over her now since I'm your guy?" he says back to me looking scared she could wake up at any moment.

"oh no honey you'll also have Giovanni to deal with, oh honey you're in shit." I start to whisper feeling better about this whole situation "Brandon I don't think you want to see this" my father says

"I don't care what you think now show me.. It's about Aurora right so I want to see." he says now annoyed gosh he's moods are just like Aurora's but hers are worse because she's pregnant and all. I giggle at the thought of how alike these two are. "Don't say I didn't warn you." is all my father says and hands the phone to Brandon who stands up in anger and takes his gun out making everyone stand up. "Brandon put the gun away she's 24 for goodness sake." Ariana says in a calmed voice that sound sweet but is poisonous. "Ari not today when they moved in for the 2 weeks we agreed they'd stay in the separate rooms and only after the wedding would she move in with him" he says frustrated "I'm aware" is all Ariana says

"THEY'RE NOT MARRIED ARIANA." he shouts at her which makes her snap "SIT YOUR ASSES ON YOUR FUCKING CHAIRS" was all she said and everyone sat down of course not Brandon he seemed to want to challenge her and this was our first time witnessing a stare down between them."this is about to get good just watch and see" Andrew whispers next to me. "BRANDON LEON CARTER SIT YOUR FUCKING ASS ON THE FUCKING CHAIR AND IF YOU EVER AND I MEAN EVER HONEY IF YOU EVER SHOUT AT ME INFRONT OF OUR GUESTS I'LL FUCKEN GUT YOU. I'LL FORGET YOU'RE MY HUSBAND AND I'LL FUCKING GUT YOU." She says now looking red.

Then she goes to sit and says "Don't embarrass Aurora you know how she is. If she's in that bed with him there's a reason. Now sit down my love bug" and there it was the moment everyone couldn't believe he sat down and put his gun on the table sighing as if he's world was crashing down on him. I swear even my parents were shocked, my mother wasn't as surprised though, my father's face was incredible I swear he looked so in shock it was funny.

He stared at Ariana in shock that she got the American leader to obey her word.

"Good Morning" is all Aurora says in her sleepy voice you'd think she's fresh for sleeping in but she looked like she got no sleep for 3 months.
"Goodmorning" is all Giovanni days behind her now appearing in his Night wear which would be his Hoodie and sweat pants. Yes my brother doesn't believe in PJ's.
"Goodmorning" is all everyone says and starts to either finish up eating or add more food.

Aurora sits on her main chair and Giovanni finds a chair across from her. She starts to clear her throat

"Hey everyone I know I look like shit but I barely got enough sleep since someone wanted to fix things." she says while looking at Giovanni. "I wanted to say that they'll be a wedding in 7days that's on Saturday. We talked and mutually agreed it won't be a horrible idea to just be civil especially around family.

I'm aware of the dangers we face and hope i can get the same back up I'll be giving from the italians. I'm not saying we'll be best friends or a happy couple but we will do this for both our mafias. Also I bow to no man so my mafia stays with me. Thank you for listening you may now all get back to your lives and stop judging mine by looking at how packed my plate is..Okay

I'm a hungry bad bitch.." is all she says and sits down now devouring her meal as if it's her first or her last meal.

"Are you pregnant?"...

I'd like to make it clear that I don't double check my spelling until the next day or something so forgive me if I mis-used a word or mis-spelled one I'm also not great with English. So yeah I hope yall enjoy and I will be posting soon.

We stopping here for now let's go...
Don't forget to Vote and Comment and don't forget to Follow this account.
My booktok needs your love so don't forget to follow my booktok on tiktok for more updates on upcoming posts on snowlight_rose on tiktok
1000+ words sorry it's short I'm just so tired. Thank you for the love and support you've given I appreciate it.