CHAPTER 20

Anna Pov

"Aurora the wedding is tomorrow show me the mask." I say angrily "why are you angry and I said I'd show you jeez shoot me" she says casually.

Lately all I've been is impatient and very anxious for Aurora I don't know why but i feel like she's delaying the whole search. I feel she knows I'll be able to recognize the mask and that seems to freak her out.

"what's going on with you, don't you want to find him?" I ask tiredly

"I do"

"so what's the delay about cause I've noticed you've been ignoring the mask situation since Tuesday" I say huffing. "I'm scared. I feel scared, what if he doesn't want our baby or what if he doesn't remember me it's been 3 months." she says while her voice breaking. I swear Aurora fucking scares me and lately all she does is cry, eat or kill for no fucking reason. She's been very hotheaded and she's colder especially to any men ,its amusing watching her explode every time a man fucks up.

"come here" and we hug for what seems like years but it was just 30 mins. You're getting married tomorrow so I need to see that mask so we can crack this once and for all." I say hoping to get through her. "if it's meant to be it'll be"

"That's what we  said to each other and it hasn't happen so maybe it's not meant to be " She replies quietly hoping I didn't hear her. "Alright let's go home I'll finish up here next week." she says walking out her office in the city. 

"Where's your brother I haven't seen him lately not that I care but the wedding is tomorrow."

"Italy sorting out shit."
____________

"Well well well, if it isn't the pop up twins" Andrew says annoying Rora

"Fuck off Drew it's too late for your shit."

"Jeez shoot me" he says sarcastically

"with pleasure" all you hear is a gun shot. "Fuck you" Andrew says walking away without a scratch.

"I didn't shoot at you fool" 

"I know but you scared me idiot or should I say baby mama" that's when you see all the light drain from Andrew's face. "Are you mad what if someone heard you huh" Aurora says looking a little possessed which I won't lie freaked me out.

"Sorry I didn't think that far ahead" Andrew says ashamed.

"Whatever, when do you ever think that far huh fuck up like that again and you'll lose the Godfather title even before you get to be one." she says looking frustrated.

"Imma be a Godfather" he says hoping he heard her correctly and she just nods confirming the news.

"To us God Parents" Andrew says handing me a champagne glass.

"To us" I say smiling at the thought.

"Can we go Anna we have more serious issues to deal with." she says looking irritated.

"Liar, you're just jealous you can't drink" Andrew teases her making her scoff and roll her eyes.

Walking away I follow her with a smile on my face "What's so amusing?"

"oh nothing my friend nothing at all"

"oh nothing my friend nothing at all" she mocks while getting inside her grand bedroom.

"I need to shower get me food and I'll be ready for you." she says smiling which annoys me cause she's stalling again.

"Fine."

Giovanni Pov

Fuck tomorrow's the big day I tried finding loopholes in this stupid contract and there's nothing. I also can't seem to fuck any girls anymore she seems to be the only women I see and recognize which is odd cause I only slept with her once and we had our clothes on.

"You're smiling but in a deadly way, what's on your mind brother" Sébastien asks me bluntly I just look away from him and he gets the deal that I'm not gonna talk about it.

"It's her right?" he asks again knowing the cause of me being this irrational
"NO SHIT SHERLOCK" I replied angrily "chill daddy" the fucker says fucking with my emotions.

Right now my mind had only one women and that was Mika, my American women the only American I'd ever fuck again but everytime I tried finding her she disappeared. Women have been trying to seduce me and its pathetic because non of them can replace her. FUCK she's got my mind so fucked up.

"you are annoying me to death with that typing" the idiot says making me glare. "who's the pregnant one here, you or my sister also about that you knocked my little sister up"

"yeah about that I'm happy to be a father and all but I don't think Anna is pregnant since we haven't had any sex ,maybe kiss and touch but sex nah" he says sounding worried "fuck off for telling me such shit you fucker" I groan in frustration I mean which brother wants to know about their little sister's sex life.

"We are taking off" my pilot says on the intercom informing us. "You still make them tell you when they lift off brother"

"yes"

"are you ready for marriage?" the idiot asks knowing I hate talking about this stupid wedding.

"No"

"Simple answers huh, sounds like Giovanni" he says teasing me. "Fuck you and Fuck off. There for words" I say frustrated.

"Sorry daddy" and I just roll my eyes to his comment.

Getting a phone call from my men meant it had to be important or the fuckers wouldn't be bothering me or should I say shouldn't. "This had better be important to interrupt my morning." I say with my stern voice

"We found her"
_________________

Anna Pov

Entering the mama bear's lair I walk with the tray in my hands waiting for her to leave that bathroom that still has no door. "You coming or should I finish up that remaining door" I say impatiently. "Jeez who fucked up your morning." She says in a teasing way.

"the mask Rora.. Enough stalling you're getting married to my brother and the least we can do is either find this man or just cancel the wedding."

"calm your tits I'll show you the mask alright." she says walking out the bathroom with wet hair touching her shoulders and in a cute updo that seems to be messy. "Alright sorry I've been waiting so I guess I finally lost any patience I had in me." I say feeling guilty for putting her on the spot but she did leave me no choice I tried being patient, being nice, being bitchy and non of those worked so.

"It's fine I just feel nervous I guess." she replies with a softer tone. Walking to her walk in closet she opens a shelf and pushes it in her jewelry and there was a whole new room behind the wall. Which I won't lie amazed me. "You Americans are rich." I say my thoughts out loud. "Thanks."

She walks inside this new room that seems to have a few things inside such as her Dark Knight outfit and her Sword only a few got to see it and a lot and by alot I mean hundreds of men died by that sword which is why I love this women. She may be a bitch but atleast she's my bitch and she fights for women she always will and always has. Women around this world respect the ground she walks on cause she is the fucking Dark Knight.

"Here you go" she says handing me a box which I assume has the mask inside. "You ready" I ask unsure if I know who's mask this was. "Go for it" she says with a small smile. "Let's see if you know who the father of this child is."she says calmly which had me worried about her sighing I just open the box and Fuck..

"No Way" that's all I managed to say before looking into her hopeful eyes.

We stopping here for now let's go...
Don't forget to Vote and Comment and don't forget to Follow this account.
My booktok needs your love so don't forget to follow my booktok on tiktok for more updates on upcoming posts on snowlight_rose on tiktok.
Thank you for being patient with me I wasn't feeling this chapter as much that's why it took me so long to update I promise it'll only get better from here on out with the book.
1000+