CHAPTER 10

Aurora Pov

"He called the fucking meeting princess "
Those words won't leave my head. I feel alot of things right now. Anger isn't the word i would use to describe how I feel right now.. There's no way my father would agree to this nonsense. I've never really thought of marriage, cause men just think we are weak and dependent on them which pisses me off honestly if my father agreed to this not only will I be hurt but he would've betrayed me. "You need to stop overthinking this situation Rora, Brandon wouldn't betray you like that and if he did i said if remember that he wouldn't have done it for nothing." Andrew says with caution.

Yeah luckly Andrew waited for me cause I couldn't stand the sight of anyone new." He had a whole meeting without me drew a whole fucken meeting. "I say while breaking into tears, I'm only comfortable with being vulnerable around my home boys and anna well of course my family as well." Wait you're crying shit,We need Anna" he says sounding worried. "Don't please... Don't " I try say with a stern voice but the tears break out. "alright but you need to promise me you'll sleep this away" he says looking at me through the mirror. I sigh and nod cause my mouth just couldn't say anything I just couldn't believe my father would betray me just like that.

We arrive to my home which is pretty well hidden and for my father to allow the Italians to enter with open arms,has me disappointed. The only thing I need right now is a bottle of whiskey and a fucken mission but the last thing or person  I'd like to see is the American fucken leader which is my father right now. Walking out the car yes I do open my fucken doors Andrew decides to open his arms allowing me to feel weak for a few more minutes before I need to be a heartless bitch.

Many people call me a bitch and I'm okay with that honestly the bitcher I am the more respected I am, weird how this mafia underworld works huh. I stay in Andrew's arms before hearing the voice I dreaded to hear. At this point I didn't want to look at him but respect had to be shown no matter what, even if I was to be taking over soon. "Daughter I have a special mission for you" he says once more meeting my eyes and smiling, the fucker smiled as if all was well.

Fuck that I just rolled my eyes and started walking past him. "Rora is there a problem my lovely princess" he says using that sweet fatherly voice sounding concerned. "No sir" I say simply. "Sir,really Aurora why so formal" He says looking concerned. "Nothing is the matter sir I'm just taking everything in and waiting for my important mission." I say with a blank tone which seems to annoy him. "Aurora Mikayla Carter What has gotten into  you huh?" he shouts a little loudly causing me to snap. "What is wrong you ask. You fucken sold me off, you're supposed to be my protector my own fucken father how dare you sell me to the fucken Italians of all mafias you chose the Italians. " I snap towards my father which makes him take a step back from the whole scene. "What do you mean I sold you, I'd never sell you ever." he says sounding hurt.

"I'D NEVER SELL YOU EVER you claim that but here you are marrying me off. Not to any fucken mafia father the fucken Italians huh." I say with a sigh refusing to show any weakness. "You're my first born and my heir you're my daughter, remember that your safety means the whole world to me, you may not understand right now but I didn't sell you off neither did I sign anything I was still going to tell you. I guess Rossi couldn't wait." He says I just scoff at his words I mean does he expect me to be an idiot and take his words in and fucken believe them.

" He ruined my night but you father you ruined my life the moment you sat down with them here."i say sounding heartbroken I mean this was my father." You betrayed me."i say while looking him in the eyes without blinking for a good 60 seconds. A tear threatens to fall but I hold it back refusing to show him how much he's hurt me." I'd never betray you nor this mafia, you're my life Aurora I just knew you wouldn't understand the importance of this meeting cause it was more about security and safety especially for you." he says quietly looking at me with watery eyes. "I don't know how long I'll be able to protect you and make sure you get your every desire." he says almost quiet.

I raise my eye brow starting to feel concern for my father the man that's raised me into this smart, tough and obviously hard person I am today." Dad what's going on? "I say sounding and looking concerned." Right now don't worry about it, I just want you to understand I'm your father before your Leader I won't ever allow a single bullet try or get close enough to harm you."he says looking at me for a while you can tell that my father was holding back tears as he spoke he spoke with emotion.

It had me concerned cause my father isn't one to be vulnerable on the spot or infront of his men ever." Come to the office. "he says now breaking the eye contact and he starts walking to his office. All the hope and prayers I had were finally answered cause I realized that my father betrayed me for my safety he says. I walk right behind him not far but not so close either I needed time to breathe and  just think all this through. Whatever has my father this scared freaks me the fuck out. FUCK.

We stopping here for now let's go...
Don't forget to Vote and Comment and don't forget to Follow this account.
My booktok needs your love so don't forget to follow my booktok on tiktok for more updates on upcoming posts on snowlight_rose on tiktok