Epilogue

As Izuku Momo and Yui went back to the states they were glad that they don't have to deal with those so called friends that they use to have. Momo and Yui had plans to do a trip to the Bahamas with Izuku since he did a lot for them and it was the only way for them to pay him back.

Momo: hey Izu~ there's somewhere we want to take you.

Izuku: oh yea and where's that?

Yui: the Bahamas

Izuku: ok I never been there.

Momo: so have we.

So as they went to the Bahamas for the trip somewhere along the way they got what they need and made it. As soon as they made it the girls were lustful for izuku and did sexual acts and Izuku gave it to them and after their trip to the Bahamas Izuku thought it was a good idea to retire and he did he came back and witnessed that the girls were acting strange but it turns out that they were pregnant by Izuku and luckily for him he was gonna propose to them and they accepted and they got married. Both Momo and Yui have twins each one boy and one girl momo name her son Izuku jr and her girl anri with Yui she name her son Thomas and her daughter Sonia. Few years later as the twins wanted to follow their father's footsteps and they did they became marines to honor Izuku and had their own family to call their own. Even Eri jointed the military but stayed behind line to call the shots and had a family of her own. They do visit Izuku Momo and Yui and spend time on holidays and time where they need them the kids ask about izuku mother but he told them that she disown him g for something he didn't commit which led him to join the Military and they knew there that she didn't really care about him and he told them he has no choice but to kill her which they didn't care because they said the same thing that they all said which was who would disown someone then expect to have them back after they find out the truth.

That's it for this chapter like always izumomo lover out.