The betrayal of a new start

Izuku was coming back to UA after coming back from the jewelry store for ochako it was their 8 months anniversary and he was living his best life so far. When Izuku got back he saw some people but not ochako she wasn't around and asked where she was.

Kirisihma: she's probably in her room go check there midobro.

Izuku: thanks I'll go there now.

Most of the people saw that Izuku has a bag that indicated that he came back from the Jewelry store especially a certain creati. Back to when the USJ happen she saw how heroic Izuku was a mind started to grow feelings for him she is kinda suspecting ochako only want Izuku for money and notice she's been acting weird when Izuku wanted to hang out for the last few weeks. Momo wanted to confess to Izuku at the sports festival but she knows that ochako likes him too but she kept them just in case something happens.

As Izuku got upstairs he heard morning coming from her room so he went not making no noise and peaked on what she was doing and was stunned to see it. He see ochako having sex with his childhood bully bakugo who was enjoying every single last stroke he was giving her.

Bakugo: take it round face and tell me who's better me or that damn deku?

Ochako: you daddy that damn deku ain't shit compare to you I only used him for money.

Bakugo: when are you gonna leave his ass for me?

Ochako: when I get this necklace I asked for.

As Izuku was shocked but also recording littler does he realize that there was a camera that will solve his problems for later purposes. He decided to stop his recording and bust the door open.

Izuku: for 8 fucking months you  do this to me and I find out that you are using me you slut.

As Izuku yelled at the both ochako was shocked along with bakugo but he had a smirk on his face.

Bakugo: I told you I would take your bitch and look what she's doing begging for more and saying that I'm better.

Izuku: good for you cause I can care less now about her I now realize she is just a slut.

As both of them are even more shocked that he's not gonna cry as they expected him too they couldn't even comprehend that he just left and they came back to their senses.

Ochako: he's gonna tell everyone that I was cheating on him what do we do?

Bakugo: easy let's fuck his life up even more let's say that he cheated on you abused you and raped you everyone will believe you.

Ochako had a smirk on her face saying let's do that. It was the next day and Izuku and saw everyone but 2 people looked at him with a disgusting look.

Izuku: is their a reason why y'all looking at me like that?

Mina: you are disgusting how dare you hurt ochako and pretend to think you didn't do anything wrong.

Izuku: what are you talking about? I never even did it even if I did what proof do you have?

Mina: ochako show this scumbag that his did the things you said.

As ochako showed the bruises he supposedly did and he knows for certain that he didn't do that everyone was mad but Momo and Yui. Both of them feel like she was faking it and knows for certain that he doesn't hurt or cheat in anybody for anything. Right before Izuku can do anything everyone but those 2 beat him down including teachers until the final nail in the coffin came next. His mother came in and finished it off.

Inko: I didn't raise no rapist in my family you are no longer my son I hope you die.*spits in Izuku and left*

After that all might took his quirk saying he should've know that he wasn't that great of an successor and took his quirk back. Izuku was left there broken and was kicked out of UA not only that he was literally expose for something he didn't do. Nezu had someone try to get him outta UA but no one find him. Izuku on the other hand had left long ago before nezu made someone do the job and ran into someone unexpectedly his father.

????: woah there why are you limping to the point where you can't walk straight or stand straight?

Izuku: didn't you hear that I did something that I didn't even do? I was basically beaten down and spit on by the people I once called friends and family.

He was stunned when he heard that his ex wife just abandoned him all because of something he didn't even do nor even try to speak for himself at a time where he needed it most.

???? May I ask that this family you had is she the one who is shorter then you with green hair just like yours?

Izuku: yes why you asked that?

Tank: well imma let you know that she was my ex wife and we both had you.

At this point Izuku was expecting another beat down from his father as he seen him or what he heard but he didn't.

Izuku: why are you not beating me down?

Tank: because my quirk can see if you are telling the truth and can also see your last and I see that what you went threw from going from the Jewelry store until now.

Izuku was happy that 3 people believe that he didn't raped abused and cheated on Ochako. He noticed right before he got beaten down he saw both Momo and Yui shook their head as in no I don't believe that you did it when he had a questionable look like do you believe her face. So he counted those 2 as that they believe in Izuku then her lies. For the quiet girl in the school Yui seen how Izuku can go out his way to treat others with respect and how he is very heroic like the training camp she noticed that he saved Kota from Muscular and she admired him for that she noticed that Momo liked him too but she never spoke to her about it because she didn't want to get in the way of her love for him.

With Momo she was  it convinced that Izuku did all those things to her and wanted to prove his innocence but she noticed that Yui was still there wondering about how this school hit rock bottom on what had happened to Izuku.

Momo: hey Yui right? Are you wondering about what has happened to Izuku?

Yui looked at Momo but knew she was right and just nodded her head.

Yui: can I ask you this so he even look suspect of cheating or domestic violence?

Momo was shocked but knew where she was going with this.

Momo: no he doesn't and I'm going to figure out that he's the innocent person we both excepting.

Yui nodded agreeing to help momo find evidence that ochako lied.

With Izuku and Tank

Tank: are you willing to become a hero in a different country?

Izuku: hell no I don't even want to be a hero no more since theses fuckers want to believe one side of the story then the other.

Tank: how about you join the marines with your old man? And have you forget all about them.

Izuku didn't think about the military then smirk to know that he can do something else other then being a hero in Japan.

Izuku: but if I do join the marines what I'm it for me?

Tank: that you will straight up be immune from anything that may happen to you. Meaning that you don't have to suffer the consequences even if they are against it.

Izuku was down for it cause he doesn't have to worry about anything he got advantages he can take care of.

Izuku: alright I'm in.

Tank: sweet let's go and you don't have ti worry about a quirk we can give you something better super solider serum if you cool with that?

Izuku: i don't mind and besides I lost my arm anyways so I think having another arm will do me better.

Tank: ok I was wondering why your arm wasn't moving. Let's go.

That's it for the this chapter like always izumomo lover out.

Later on today I will be posting another story maybe in a little while so stay tuned if you liked this one.