Confession and going back to Japan

As days go by Izuku spend time with the girls at base and Izuku had a mission his mission was to protect the students at UA at first Izuku didn't want to go but since he has feelings for Yui and Momo he went but only keep an better eye on them. The girls knew that he was going back with them and was happy that he was going but they know that he's gonna keep an eye on them since this year both class 2A and B are gonna be together they are having a joint dormitory together and the girls want their rooms to be bigger so they can have Izuku and nezu had got it together.

Momo: hey Yui I have an ideas on how to confess to Izu.

Yui: what is it?

Momo: let's share him since we are gonna have a bigger room together.

Yui didn't think of it but she knew it wasn't a bad idea.

Yui: ok as long as we both have him right?

Momo: yea

As both girls went to Izuku he looked up to see them.

Izuku: how can I help you girls?

Yui: we have a confess to make.

Izuku: ok wassup?

Both: we love you can you be our boyfriend please we will treat you better then ochako can?

Izuku: if you are willing to better then her then i don't mind being your boyfriend I love you too.

As the girls kiss Izuku and he kiss them back they are now officially a couple. Back at UA the girls who were in love with izuku heart start to ache.

Jirou: do you feel that?

Mina: yea my heart hurt for some reason.

Asui: ribbit* yea is it about Izuku

Kendo: I hope not

Tokage: I hope greenie didn't fall on love with a girl.

Most of the girls were saying the same thing. Back with izumomoyui they were getting ready to go back.

Momo: are you ready to go back to the country that literally saw you as an womanizer?

Izuku: yea but I got something planned to cover my face.

Both girls: oh ok that will be fine but what will happen if someone wanted to expose you?

Izuku: then they will deal with me not going back to them as a student.

Girls: ok let's go. They said as they dragging Izuku.

At UA nezu has prepared everything for the solider is assigned to protect the school with his crew. And within hours later they arrived.

Izuku(Tank): my name is Tank Dempsey the American marine thank you for having me protect you and the students.

Nezu: your welcome but I should be thanking you Mr. Dempsey.