After that, they asked about his adventure to the different countries that he paid a visit to. Sebastian was reluctant at first, but gave in after the coven's hospitality. Eventually, they offered him space on their home up on the mountains as they immediately connected.

     Tanya and Kate were enthusiastic and always had something to talk about. Carmen was calm and collected. Eleazar was someone who Sebastian preferred to go with during a hunt. Meanwhile, The Donovan, Irina and Laurent didn't go well with each other.

     Sebastian didn't like how Laurent would treat humans like the purpose of their existence was to be vampire food. Sure he didn't like fights too much, but his morals are against the raven-haired vampire.

     After a year, Sebastian went back to his original course. Finding the Cullens, hoping to find solace and closure about what really happened. The Denali's were taken aback at the sudden request for his departure.

     Naturally, they asked for the reason why he wanted to leave. After all, they were having a great time living together. If they are considered alive.

     "My main goal was look for a friend of mine." Sebastian explained, "I aim to accomplish that soon."

     "Are you sure we can't help?" Carmen asked the latter. "What's their name?"

     "Carlisle Cullen" The raven-haired vampire replied, "He and I go way back. He's my frie—...no he's a part of my dysfunctional family."

     "Doctor Carlisle Cullen? Tall, Blonde, Esme his wife?" Eleazar asked Sebastian.

     "Yes, that's right." Sebastian smiled at the recognition. "Would you happen to know where he is?"

     "We definitely do!" Tanya exclaimed, "Forks, Washington"

     And that leads us to our current dilemma.

~

     "So their house is in the woods?" Sebastian asked the two as he hovered outside his car. "Odd, but understandable. I mean, you live up in the mountains..."

     "Did you just insult our home when we let you stay here for a while?" Kate asked, mocking offense. "Jerk!"

     "I didn't insult your home, it's a lovely place." Sebastian defended, "I'll be sure to return."

     "If you don't, we'll hunt you down!" Tanya threatened while the rest agreed.

     "Let us see you try" The raven-haired vampire taunted. "I really have to go, else I won't be hearing the end of this because of these two."

     ~

     Sebastian liked long drives. Specifically at night. Vampires can't really drive with direct sunlight. Technically they can, but it would be odd to see a human shaped disco ball driving a Corvette.

     Driving to Forks Washington was a really long journey. But, that also gave him the time to think about the situation he was currently in. Will he finally know about what happened to Rosalie?

     He was terrified. To know how The Hale's life came to an end. Or was she found after she went missing? Sebastian
felt strongly ashamed of himself.